We believe in mutual sharing and provide more helpful contents to the world.
What are the topics we can write about:
- Generic posts: Like the best practices for customizing theme and plugins, new features in WordPress and PHP or any other generic topic that can be helpful for the WordPress fans and relates to our products.
- Related to our products: Tutorials for customizing our product, integrating our product with other plugins or themes, plugin suggestion to use with our products.
- Solution: You can write blog posts about the issues people are having in our support forums or some 3rd party plugin that is used by our customers, like- common issues with WooCommerce, Yoast, W3 Total Cache, Jetpack etc.
What we do not offer:
- We do not pay for writing blogs on our site.
What are the benefits of contributing:
- Let you get backlinks (Only 1 relevant) for your portfolio or products.
- Share on our social accounts to promote the posts.
- Offer discount coupons to you and your friends etc.
- If you provide any kind of WordPress support or service, you might get your future customers from our site.
These are the things you must keep in mind before writing in our blog. If you agree to all these terms you are cordially welcome. You just have to send your post to sekander[at]wedevs.com with the subject line “Blog Post”. We will review your post and create an account for you if your writing is satisfactory and meet with the above rules. You will get follow-ups in replies of your mail.
Guideline for Guest Blogging
1. We don’t publish any promotional content on our site. Any
kind of promotional activity is strictly prohibited. If you are
trying to promote some other product or services, you should
2. The content needs to be high quality, generic, useful to our readers and never published before. 1200+ words and completely original and plagiarism free
3. The title should be interesting and use of headings (H2, H3, H4) is a must
4. We maintain text to image ratio so you have to add 3+ copyright free images
5. We provide ERP, Project Management, Marketplace, Forms, and Tracking solutions. If you are writing anything regarding these topics you should mention our products instead of talking about any other tools.
6. We will allow only one backlink in the articles.
7. Please avoid listicle blog. We won’t accept that kind of blogs.
8. If we need to do too much editing then we will not publish the blog
9. Add Primary focus keyword at the end of the content along with some of the secondary keywords. And share meta description also.
10. Please add your author bio at the end of the content. Share your Twitter handle or your personal site or your currently working organizational website.