We believe in mutual sharing and provide more helpful contents to the world. That is why we are gradually opening our blog for everyone to write about.
What are the topics we can write about:
- Generic posts: Like the best practices for customizing theme and plugins, new features in WordPress and PHP or any other generic topic that can be helpful for the WordPress fans and relates to our products.
- Related to our products: Tutorials for customizing our product, integrating our product with other plugins or themes, plugin suggestion to use with our products.
- Solution: You can write blog posts about the issues people are having in our support forums or some 3rd party plugin that is used by our customers, like- common issues with WooCommerce, Yoast, W3 Total Cache, Jetpack etc.
What we do not offer:
- We do not pay for writing blogs in our site.
What are the benefits of contributing:
- Let you get back links (Not more than 3) for your portfolio or products.
- Share on our social accounts to promote the posts.
- Offer discount coupons to you and your friends etc.
- If you provide any kind of WordPress support or service, you might get your future customers from our site.
These are the things you must keep in mind before writing in our blog. If you agree to all these terms you are cordially welcome. You just have to send your post to sekander[at]wedevs.com with the subject line “Blog Post”. We will review your post and create an account for you if your writing is satisfactory and meet with the above rules. You will get followups in replies of your mail.