Here are the possible pre-sales queries to remove your confusion before using Dokan.
1.Please suggest some themes that are compatible with Dokan.
→ Let me assure you that your Dokan works with most of the other themes that are compatible with WooCommerce but sometimes it's may create CSS issues that can be fixed through custom CSS.
You can find some Dokan compatible themes here.
2. Can vendor reviews be shown on the Vendor Dashboard?
→ It is not possible to show vendor review on the Vendor Dashboard, only product reviews are shown in vendor dashboard. A vendor can see the vendor reviews he has received on his store page.
3. What does $149/year mean?
→ $149/year means that you need to pay $149 to buy the plugin and after one year you will need to pay the same amount to renew the license key. This is similar for all other packages i.e. Professional, Business, and Enterprise. Prices exclude VAT/Taxes.
4. What happens if I do not renew the licence after 1 year?
→ You can purchase the plugin for one time and may not wish to renew it later. Buying the plugin gives you free support and update for next 365 days from the day of purchase. Not renewing the license does 2 things to your package: a) no more free customer support and b) barred from updating the plugin.
So you see, to be able to run your plugin smoothly renewing your license is highly important!
5. Do you provide customization?
→ As per our support policy, we provide support for our default functionality, customized configuration, and installation.
For further customizations, for example, if you need to change or modify anything on the Dokan plugin then you may need to hire a developer. We will be happy to share the correct file location or function reference.
For more queries on custom support, inform us through our contact us page.
6. Do you have any demo site?
→ Yes, we do have a demo site. Here is the link to our demo site.
7. What is the difference between free and paid version of Dokan?
→ On the paid version of Dokan plugin, you will get many features which are not available on the lite version. You can check the comparison list here.
8. Does dokan support multi-currency?
→ Dokan is not supported with multi-currency system right now. We are investigating to make it work with multi-currency. For, now you have to use the base currency.
9. How many vendors can be managed by Dokan?
→ There is no limitation for vendors quantity. If your server memory is strong then you can have unlimited vendors.
10. What does the single site license means?
→ The single site license means you can activate the license key on a single domain.
11. What does the 5 sites license means?
→ The 5 sites license means you can activate the license key on different 5 domains.
12. What does the Unlimited sites license means?
→ The unlimited site license means you can activate the license key on unlimited domains.
13. Does dokan have per-product commission system?
→ Yes, in Dokan the admin can set commission for each product from the backend product area.
14. Can vendor use their own website to create store?
→ A vendor will register on your website and he will get his own store on your website. The store URL would be like yourdomain.com/store/store-name. It is not possible to use the vendor own website as his store.
15. Does your plugin comes including the extension with the given price?
→ No, the price given on our site is for the plugin only. If you want to buy Dokan extensions then you will need to buy them separately.
16. Does all your extensions work with the lite version?
→ Without the extension Dokan Vendors review all other extensions works fine with the Lite version of Dokan.
17. Can we translate Dokan?
→ Yes, you can translate Dokan plugin to your own language easily. Please follow this doc/tutorial
18. Do you have any trial period?
→ No, we do not have any trial period but we have the free live demo where you can check the plugin. Also, there is a free version available on WordPress.org.
19. Do you have any lifetime license?
→ Yes, we are offering any lifetime license. You can purchase Dokan Lifetime packages.
20. Can I purchase the plugin through monthly installment?
→ Monthly installment is not available for any plugin or extension.
21. Do I need to purchase any additional plugin/extension as a part of configuring my Multi-Vendor Marketplace?
→ There are a total of 5 Integrated Modules that have third-party Plugins/Extensions dependency. If you want to utilize those Modules, then you will need to purchase those Plugins/Extensions. The Modules are as follows –
- Auction Integration module required WooCommerce Simple Auction plugin.
- Elementor module required Elementor and Elementor Pro plugin.
- Product Addon module required WooCommerce Product Addon plugin.
- Product Subscription required WooCommerce Subscription plugin.
22. Is there an additional cost to use the Live Chat module?
→ There are a total of 4 live chat providers and 3 of them are free to use. But there is one live chat provider which is TalkJS and it requires additional cost.
23. Can I purchase the modules separately?
→ All modules are predefined with each package but there are 2 modules that can be purchased separately and those are,
24. Does the Dokan plugin support Multicurrency?
→ Dokan doesn’t support the Multi-Currency feature at this moment.
25. Unable to change subscription status “on hold”?
→ In that case, you have to make a new purchase. Just clear your cart- https://wedevs.com/cart and then visit the pricing page of dokan or the product you want to buy and then select the package which you need.
26. Is it possible to upgrade the yearly package to the lifetime package?
→ No, It is not possible to upgrade the yearly package to a lifetime package.
27. Is it possible to upgrade the yearly starter package to other premium packages?
→ Yes, It is possible to upgrade the starter yearly package to other premium packages.
28. Do you have a monthly subscription for the dokan plugin?
→ No, we don’t have a monthly subscription. Currently, there are two types of subscription plans available in dokan which are yearly and lifetime.
29.Do you have a lifetime subscription?
→ Yes, Dokan lifetime subscription is available.
30. Will I get Phone/Video Call support?
→ We do not have Phone/Video Call support at this moment.
31. Is there any way to use the domain/subdomain as the Store URL?
→ By default, the Store URL will look like this, https://yoursite.com/store/vendorstore.
32. Does the pricing include TAX?
→All the pricing of different Dokan Packages is excluding TAX.
The Tax is automatically calculated based on the Customer’s region by our Payment Gateway, FastSpring.
33. Can I use multiple discount coupons in a single purchase?
→ You can use only a single Coupon Code in a single purchase. Our payment Gateway doesn’t support applying multiple Coupon Codes in a single order.
34. Are the coupons one-time or will be implied at the time of renewal also?
→ The coupon will be applied only one time and you will need to renew the license paying the regular price.
35. Does Dokan have a SAAS platform?
→ No, right now Dokan is only a WordPress-based system.
36. What will happen If I don’t renew my license?
→ In that case, you will not get any update & support from us but still, you can use the dokan plugin.
37.How can I cancel my subscription?
→ In that case, you can cancel your subscription from your account. After that, you need to create a ticket then our support team will assist to cancel your subscription properly.