What does Dokan Vendor Review do?
Allow customers on your marketplace to post a review and rank the vendor.
In Dokan, each vendor has a storefront where the review and rating are displayed. Without this module, the rating and reviews are aggregated from the product reviews. But you can make the reviews vendor specific with this extension, making the reviews more clear and customers will be able to decide about buying from a vendor faster. With this feature added, vendors will strive to get better reviews and rankings, your vendors will gain more trust and make more sales.
The vendors cannot change or moderate the reviews.
With this extension customers will be able to-
- Post text reviews on any vendor
- View all the reviews in the review tab
- Rate the vendors at a 1-5 star rating
- The rating is displayed on each storefront
Navigate to your WP dashboard->Dokan->Modules. Find Store Reviews and turn on the toggle button on the top right to activate this module.
Install this plugin like any other WordPress plugin. You must have Dokan Multivendor Marketplace and WooCommerce to use this module.
Please note that – this extension requires the Pro version of Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
You need to enable WooCommerce reviews first. wp-admin → WooCommerce → Settings → Products → General → Product Ratings
Tick the checkboxes Enable ratings on reviews & Ratings are required to leave a review.
How customers will use this feature
- Customers can go to a storefront and click on the review tab
- Add a review title and enter the review.
- Rank the store in a 1 to 5 star rating
- Press submit
- Go to the same page again to edit the review
- One customer can only post one review on a store.