All the basic settings of Dokan is available on this page. You will find this page by navigating to wp-admin → Dokan → Settings
In this page, you will see some simple options to control. On the above screenshot, we have shown the default settings that comes right after setting up the plugin.
Description of the options
1. Admin Area Access: The core feature of Dokan is that everyone can control everything form the frontend. As you do not need your users to come on the backend of your site, you can enable this field and nobody will be able to login to wp-admin. Even if someone hits to any back office URL directly from address bar, he will be redirected to the frontend.
2. Seller Store URL: Normally a store URL looks like site.com/store/vegetable-shop. Here the name vegetable-shop is the store name and the slug before is predefined. So if you want to change the URL structure, I mean the slug-like- site.com/awesome/vegetable-shop then you have to put “awesome” in this box.
3. Terms and Conditions: If you check this option, then the vendor will get an option to enter his own terms and conditions of his store. If the vendor enables this option, then the store will have a new tab named “Terms and Conditions” right below the store banner.
4. Extra Fee Recipient: This added option helps you to define the receiver of the extra shipping and tax fee. You can select either Seller or Admin as the extra fee recipient.
5. Show Map on Store Page: We have a widget to show store location on each store page. You can remove the widget from Appearance -> Widgets but you can also turn off that feature from the settings too.
6. Google Map API Key: Google Map API key helps you to display map on store page. You can find your API key from here. Using Google Map API key you can build customized maps, store directions, 3D models and many more. Just copy and paste your key in this field and you are done.
7. Enable Store SEO: Dokan has built in integration for YOAST SEO plugin. So if you want to let the vendors customize their store page SEO, then you can install YOAST SEO plugin and enable this option.
8. Show Contact Form on Store Page: Like the map widget, there is also a contact form for the sellers. Customer can mail the seller directly using this form. You can remove this widget from Appearance -> Widgets or this settings panel.
10. Enable Store Sidebar from Theme: The most painful issue for Dokan was the scrambling the store page. Because, the markup of our store page template and themes markup conflicted with each other. So to sort that out, we have added a feature to disable the sidebar from the settings panel. Disabling the store sidebar will prevent the store page from scrambling.
10. Product Mail Notification: If you want to get notified when a new product is submitted to your marketplace, then you can enable this option.
11. Enable Terms and Conditions: This option will add a link to the Terms and Conditions page in the registration form. The terms and conditions page has to be selected from page settings.
12. Store Banner width: You can define the width of the store banner. It is set the default as 625.
13. Store Banner height: You can define the height of the store banner. It is set the default as 300.