Selling Options for Dokan is the most important part of Dokan Settings where you can tweak multiple settings for your vendors and their stores.
The Selling Options setting is located inside wp-admin → Dokan → Settings → Selling Options.
Description of the options
- New Vendor Product Upload: To allow newly registered vendors to add products to their stores, enable this checkbox.
- Commission Type: Choose the type of commission you want to use: Flat or Percentage.
- Admin Commission: From this numeric field, select the commission of the admin. If you have selected Percentage as Commission Type and if you insert 10 as admin commission, then admin will get 10% and vendor will get 90%.
- Order Status Change: Checking this box will enable the sellers to change the order status and let them control their own orders. If you do not check this box, then you – the admin has to control all the orders and change the status for each product accordingly.
- Disable Product Popup: Enable this checkbox to disable ”Add New Product” in popup view from vendor's dashboard.
- Disable Welcome Wizard: Enable this checkbox to disable Welcome Wizard for newly registered vendors.
- Guest Product Enquiry: Enable this checkbox to turn on product enquiry for guest users.
- New Vendor Enable Auction: Enable this checkbox to enable auction status for new registered vendors.
- Category Selection: Setting this field's value to Multiple will enable the sellers to select multiple categories for their products. If you set the value to Single, then the sellers will be able to select only one category for one product.
- New Product Status: This defines the status for newly created products. If you want to review each and every product before appearing on your site, then you can set it to Pending Review. If you do not want to review the products manually and want the sellers to publish the products directly, then you can set the status to Published.
- Edited Product Status: Enable this checkbox if you want to set the Product status as Pending Review when a vendor edits or updates a product.
- Duplicate Product: To allow vendors to duplicate products of other vendors, enable this checkbox.
- Discount Editing: Allow vendors to add product and/or order discount by enabling these checboxes.
- Hide Customer Info: Enable this checkbox to hide customer information from order details of vendors.