How to manage opening & closing hours of your store
With Dokan Free 2.8.6, vendors will be able to set opening and closing times for their online stores.
Configuring Store Open & Close Times
1. To do this, vendors navigate to Vendor Dashboard→Settings→Store.
2. Scroll down to find the Store Opening & Closing Time widget.
Select Open or Close from the drop-down for each day of the week.
3. For days when the store is Open, select hours of operation from the numeric fields.
4. You can also change and add different notices for Open and Closed hours.
5. When you've finished configuration, click on Update Settings.
When visitors come to vendor store, they'll be able to view these notices on the store banner.
When Store is open:
When Store is closed:
This completes the configuration!