- Navigate to WP Dashboard → Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Select the zip file you downloaded from https://wedevs.com/account/downloads/ and click upload.
- Activate the plugin.
This plugin does not have any settings and does not require any configuration.
Here is a video where you can see how adding sub task works.
If you are using the plugin from backend, navigate to –
WP Dashboard → Project Manager → Projects → Any Project → Todo List → Click on a task.
You will see a solid blue button to create a new subtask. The form to create a new sub task is simple and identical to the form used to create a new task. So you just need to fill the form up and you're done.
Just one thing to note: you can only see the subtasks from the main tasks discussion page. Like you have a to-do list named Report to department head and in that list you have- script writing, location searching, expense planning etc. Now you need to break the location searching task into smaller tasks like make a list of available and appropriate locations, find out the current weather condition and possible weather condition while shooting etc.
So you have to
- Make a project named Report to department head
- Make a to-do list and name it initial tasks.
- Create tasks named
- Script Writing
- Location Searching
- Click on location searching task to go to the discussion page.
- Now you will see the sub task button. Click on it, fill up the required information and you're done.
Completing the subtasks are same as completing the usual, or I should say main tasks. You just navigate to the task discussion page and just tick the checkbox.
If you need any help using this plugin, feel free to contact us.