One of the useful fields is the weForms Image Upload field. If you want the users to upload sort of image with their form then this field will allow them to upload it.
At first go to WP-admin→weForms→All Forms→Add Forms→Blank Form or choose a Template, to create new form, then just simply select or drag the Image Upload button from the custom field area to generate a Image Upload field in your form. This Image upload field also includes field and advanced options. The steps of the functional usage of this field can be seen below.
How to use the weForms image field
1. Select or drag the Image Upload option from the Custom Fields section.
2. An Image Upload field is created in the form builder with an attribute named Select Image.
3. Field Options of Image Upload Field
Under the Field Options, you will find the following:
- Field Label: This is the text that you will see on the form of the Image Upload field. You can put any text here that helps to understand the use of this field.
- Meta Key: The Meta Key can be customized the from here. However, a meta key is automatically generated according to the field label that you provide.
- Help Text: You can put a help text for this field to display some specific message or instruction related to that field in order make the form user friendly.
- Required: This option allows you to make this field either required for submitting the form or optional.
4. Advanced Options
Under the Advanced Options, you will find the following:
- Max file size: It enables you set the uploaded image file limit in KB.
- Max files: It lets you to set the number of files that can be uploaded for a user.
For any further queries, contact our support team