Like the Drop-down Field option, you can create a list of items with the weForms Multi Select Field Option. The only difference from Dropdown is that the items are always shown when it comes to Multi Select Field Option. And users can select multiple options.
Multi Select Field Options
The Multi Select Field Option comes with the following conveniences:
- Field Label: Edit the title of the Multi Select Field with it.
- Meta Key: You can edit meta key whenever you want. Meta key is usually auto generated when you edit the Field Label.
- Options: Add multiple options for the users and this options appears after the page loading. The users don’t have to click on the field to see the options that you set for them.
- Show values: You can assign different values to the items or options. If you check this field only then you will able to adopt this service.
- Select Text: Edit the sub-title of the Multi Select Field with this option.
- Help Text: Help the user by providing additional information about the Multi Select Field.
- Required: If you set this option to ‘Yes’ then the user must select at least one item from the field. If you set to ‘No’ then the user can skip this field.
Front-end preview of the Multi Select Field
Below is the screenshot that demonstrates the frontend view or how the users will see the Multi Select Field:
For any further queries, contact our support team.