Contact Form Integration for Dokan Multivendor Marketplaces
The weForms-Dokan integration allows vendors to directly contact admins via a support form in the store dashboard.
1. weForms FREE 1.2.9+
2. Dokan FREE 2.8.3+
1. Ensure you have installed the latest versions of weForms FREE and Dokan FREE.
2. Navigate to wp-admin>weForms>Add Form.
3. Select Vendor Contact Form from the given templates which is the default form for Dokan-powered marketplace vendors. Click on Create Form.
4. Now the form editor will open and from here you can modify your form as you like. Such as, add or change fields, set up email notification settings, set up entry limits, schedule form, or configure it with other integrations.
Ensure to click on Save Form to save all changes and activate the form for use.
Dokan Admin Configuration Settings
1. Next, go to wp-admin>Dokan>Settings>Vendor Contact Form.
Enable the check-box Allow Vendors to contact Admins from the dashboard area.
3. You can change the default section label [Contact Admin] that will appear in the store sidebar to anything else that is more appropriate for your marketplace.
4. Finally, select the Vendor Contact Form from the drop-down in the third field.
If you want to use a different contact form ensure you have it set up in weForms and saved. Then select your chosen form from the drop-down.
- When vendor logs into his dashboard, he will now be able to view the new menu label in the sidebar.
2. When the vendor clicks on it he will find the assigned form. Logged in vendors will have their usernames and email address auto-populated and hidden since this is selected to be the case by default in the Vendor Contact Form template.
Admins can choose to de-select and reverse this feature.
3. Vendors need to hit Submit Query.
Upon submission, the entry will be instantly received and stored in weForms which the Admin can access in weForms>Entries.
This is the submissions manager from where the Admin can view, edit, delete and do more with the entries of each of his forms.
4. The Details tab will show the complete message of the vendor to the admin along with other info, such as, date of submission and device used.
This completes the weForms-Dokan configuration to set up a contact form for vendors.