Dokan WC Booking Integration allows vendors to create bookable products and customers to customize their booking orders.
Sometimes customers are looking for products like rentable rooms, cars, bikes, tools, books, camping gear, party supplies etc. If you are trying to sell products which can be booked by customers, this is the perfect add-on for you. This add on enables all sorts of booking in Dokan.
What you need
To make this feature available, you need these 3 plugins, which require licenses.
- WooCommerce plugin
- Dokan Multivendor plugin
- WooCommerce Bookings plugin
Since Dokan uses WooCommerce as a backend engine for all transactions, the WooCommerce bookings plugin is necessary.
You will be able to create and manage bookable products using Dokan WC Booking Integration by configuring booking duration, calendar display mode, specifying minimum and maximum unit of your product, set availability range, set up resources and also canceling booking orders.
- Add multiple time blocks to a bookable product
- Add tags and categories like regular products
- Add buffer time between bookings
- Add restricted time before starting of a booking time
- Add people limits and resources to bookings
More details about this add-on can be found in our documentation section.