A simple plugin that imports posts from public facebook groups to your WordPress blog, every half hour!
What it does & doesn't
- Imports from facebook group and inserts as
- No chance for duplication
- It imports comments as well
- Runs every half hour via WordPress cron system
- Adds group id, author name and ID, post link as post meta
- If you want to trigger the importing manually, go to
- Import historical (paginated) posts. To do this, go to
http://example.com/?fb2wp_histand it'll automatically start the import process. Only admins can run this task.
This may have bugs and lack of many features. If you want to contribute on this project, you are more than welcome. Please fork the repository from Github.