Whenever you are managing projects, you will often need to create the same task consisting of the same configuration repeatedly. Say, for example, if you are managing a blog site, you may have to send a weekly newsletter to your fanbase every Monday morning.
To this end, you will need to create this task and assign to a specific user with a deadline or duration once a week.
And we know how much it is annoying if you are to create this same task by hands. To get things done easier, this module will enable you to do it automatically by the WP Project Manager’s intelligent bot, Recurring Task module.
With this super handy module, you and your users will be able to:
- Create unlimited child tasks from a parent task
- Automate the task creation process for child tasks
- Automate the duration or deadline of a task
- Configure and automate when the repetition process will end
- Add and notify the members of a task whenever a child task is created
- Create tasks on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Choose the pattern in which you want the task to repeat
Learn more about this from our documentation.