Create a new project or duplicate a predefined project when a WooCommerce order is made.
Are you a virtual service provider?
You take bookings for Hotel/Resort or Events online?
Do you want to create project or assign task when an order or booking is processed ?
If any of these questions answer is yes, then you are in the right place!
Our awesome WP Project Manager Pro’s new add-on WooCommerce Order gives you the power to create projects and tasks while an order is created or processed!
You can choose:
1. When to create a Project – after order or after the payment is processed. The choice is yours!
2. Ordering which product or booking which product will create what type of Project and task.
3. What tasks you want to include
4. Whom you want to assign with the respective project.
5. Add coworkers, managers and Clients to the Project and Tasks.
6. Manage user roles and privacy.
7. Use Project Templates.
WooCommerce Order is an add-on for WP Project Manager Pro. It works only if you have WP Project Manager Pro (and WooCommerce) Installed.
More information can be found in our Docs section.
We have some more add-ons to make your Project and tasks easier and effective than ever. Have a look at them.