1 Display Bug | Max File Size, Additional Downloads, Product Tags etc.

• Home
  • Forums
  • Dokan
  • 1 Display Bug | Max File Size, Additional Downloads, Product Tags etc.
This topic contains 3 reply and 2 voices, and was last updated by Nayem 9 years, 1 month ago
Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
March 8, 2015 at 6:31 am 38488
Nayem Bugs & Important Suggestions Bugs: Display bug on the text field below choose category (seller dashboard / create product) (tested with opera, firefox and chrome) Display bug when the browser display is a little bit smaller (not maximized) (tested with opera and chrome) I dont know if this is a problem of dokan or wordpress itself, but i post it here. All pages, categories, products etc i am visiting, he show this strange code. Important Suggestions: + I offer downloadable products only. I need a option where the seller can add demonstration files such as PDF, MP3 or YouTube Videos into his description, so people can get a preview before they purchase the product. + The file upload tool allow the seller only to upload files up to 32MB, this is to low for my business, is there another way how the seller can upload bigger files? A alternativ uploader who can upload files up to 100MB or better around 500MB - 1GB would be important for me. + Is there a way that the seller can add "tags" to his products? For example if the seller wants to upload his selfmade music, he want to add the tags "new music, hot track, great vibe" This tags should be displayed in the product description (below the description for example) and the customer can search by this tags in the search bar or can click on each tag to show similar products which have used the same tags. + It would be helpfull if the upload tool can create automatically a mask for the download. Let me explain what i mean. When i upload a file, lets say music.mp3, the file will be safed as music.mp3 in the server. So if someone knows that i am using WP, he can easily download this file if he know how the WP folder structure works. So how to avoid that, the upload tool shoud add a mask, that means he add random numbers & letters to the file. -> music.mp3.598A65cNrKre3 So it would be way harder to download the file illegaly because of this mask. If the customer purchased this product and he click on the download link, the plugin should automatically "encrypt" the file / delete the mask -> music.mp3 The first 2 suggestions are very important to me, without them i can not really run my business. Is there a chance to make custom changes or pay your team to fix this problem fast? Thank you very much. // Using the latest version of the theme and plugin
March 8, 2015 at 11:46 am 38504
Nayem Nayem

Hello Anton,

1 & 2. This is a display problem and it is known problem with firefox. But in chorme it is fine.

I have notified to our developer about this. Hope they will look at those design issue in near future release.

In the 3rd screenshot there is a breadcrumb error. It caused for the new WooCommerce version. You can fix it easily. Please open Dokan theme->includes->wc-template.php file. Now please find this function- function dokan_woo_breadcrumb( $args ). In this function you will find this line 'home' => _x( '<i class="fa fa-home"></i> Home', 'breadcrumb', 'dokan' ), and you have to replace this line as- 'home' => _x( 'Home', 'breadcrumb', 'dokan' ),.

Suggestion :

+ You have mentioned file upload size. You can change it from your php.ini file. If you cannot do it by yourself then you can contact with your hosting provider about this file uploading size.

+ You have also mentioned about product tag. You can add tag when you are uploading a product. On the first screen shot of yours which filed you have marked with an arrow that filed was for add product tag.

Thank you very much for your all other suggestion. Those feature is not available now but i will notify to our developer team.

Thank you 🙂

March 8, 2015 at 7:03 pm 38546
Anton Anton

Hello Nayem, thank you for your answer.

In the 3rd screenshot there is a breadcrumb error. It caused for the new WooCommerce version. You can fix it easily. Please open Dokan theme->includes->wc-template.php file. Now please find this function- function dokan_woo_breadcrumb( $args ). In this function you will find this line ‘home’ => _x( ‘ Home’, ‘breadcrumb’, ‘dokan’ ), and you have to replace this line as- ‘home’ => _x( ‘Home’, ‘breadcrumb’, ‘dokan’ ),.

Thank you, worked fine! 🙂

+ You have mentioned file upload size. You can change it from your php.ini file. If you cannot do it by yourself then you can contact with your hosting provider about this file uploading size.

I already found a way to increase the allowed filesize with adding a php.ini file (into the main wp folder and wp-admin folder) with following information.

memory_limit = 96M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
post_max_size = 100M
max_execution_time = 3600
file_uploads = On

It is still a little bit buggy, for example i tried to upload a 70MB file, the progress bar was already on 100% within 1-3 seconds, but the upload took a few minutes. But it worked so far, well anyway i will try to contact my provider.

March 8, 2015 at 7:09 pm 38548
Nayem Nayem

Hello Anton,

Please let me know after contact with them.

Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)