1. when a registered user click on add media in the user submitted post , then in the MEDIA LIBRARY , it shows all the media files added by me (admin) to the registered user .
please tell me how to fix this ?
2.- i have a huge list of categories into my website . but i wana a list of only 7 main categories with their subcategories . , please tell me how to fix this ?
3. – i have seen that wedevs is using buddypress login/registrating form for login and registration . please help me , i want to know how and were to set email for buddypress , actually When I sign-up as a new test user, it shows a message that an activation link has been sent to your email but activation email does not get delivered. What needs to be done to get this to work. I obviously want to test it all before going live.
i know 3rd one is not related to your plugin . but please help .
1. This feature is not available by default. You have to customize the media upload feature a bit. You have to enable login feature to every page and check the user id and attachments uploaded by the user. In that way you can prevent the user from viewing the attachments by other users.
2. Navigate to wp-admin -> WP Frontend and you'll see a field named “Exclude category ID's” You have to write the categories you don't want to show.
3. Our add-ons only work in the pro version. So to achieve the features of BudddyPress integration you must buy the Pro version.
And Pro version will help you more with the case 2. You choose the categories to include or exclude and to show as a drop down or as a checkbox. And there is lot more. You can see the features of the pro version here http://wedevs.com/plugin/wp-user-frontend-pro/ and try the demo too. Here is the demo link http://demo.wedevs.com/wpuf the user name and pass is “demo”.