Home Forums General Pre-Purchase Questions 5 pre-order questions

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tareq Hasan 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alineo
    Participant

Hi,
    I'm very interested in your plugin features (pro version), but I have several questions to ask, to see if it covers my need:

1 – Is the plugin working on multisite ? Which license should I buy ? You have no compatibility issue ?

2 – I would like to use the plugin for guests, but need to have an email opt-in confirmation before publishing the post. Would it be possible with your plugin ?

3 – This guest, I would like to avoid another confirmation when he already has a post published. Can we do it, like for comments, as confirmed guest ?

4 – I want the user to upload 4 images, no more, no less. So I thought to use the custom field image upload, but I need to add a caption and tags to each image, and then use these for query.
    So maybe the repeater fields, but I don't see the way to use it with images. Do you think it's possible ?

And last but not least,
    5- Do you have a few nice and neat examples of website using your plugin ?

It's a lot of questions, but I need to be sure of what is possible or not before I jump in this !
    Thanks, and congratulations for the plugin !

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

1. Yes it works on multisite. If you network activate the plugin, single site license will work. But if you install per site basis, you'll need developer license. So far we didn't have any compatibility reports.

2. Guest posting has also has an option to enter name and email address. In that case, the user will automatically registered to your site.

3. It's possible if you use the guest registration feature, then they will be registered to your site. There are plugins that you can use to send mails to user once the post status changes.

4. There is max image option, so users could upload at most 4 images. But there isn't any way that you can ensure exactly 4 images. That might be a required field, in that case they can bypass uploading 1 image. Caption and tags to images is not possible.

5. Lots of sites are using the plugin, we don't have any showcase example right now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘5 pre-order questions’ is closed to new replies.