500 Internal Server Error on admin-ajax.php when I try to submit a video

This topic contains 3 reply and 2 voices, and was last updated by Juan 10 years ago
Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Posts
March 28, 2014 at 10:28 pm 17492
Juan I just purchased wp-user-frontend-pro and I have an issue when I try to upload a video file to the server via frontend. I have tried the file upload file with an image and a video in both cases the files are uploaded, the attachment created and the attachment is linked to a custom type post which is what I want. But when I upload a video, the video get´s attached to the form and when I submit the form then the "loading" .gif keeps on turning, and in firebug I get a 500 Internal Server Error on admin-ajax.php error. Thus no redirection happens. I wonder where the problem is as I get no information about what the problem may be. Post. Data. We have tried with both .flv and .mov.
March 30, 2014 at 12:14 am 17560
Tareq Hasan Tareq Hasan

That’s really unfortunate. Does it happen for all form submission or only when you submit a video?

March 31, 2014 at 2:57 am 17628
Juan Juan

Hello tareq. I tried with a picture and it works fine.

March 31, 2014 at 5:38 pm 17669
Juan Juan

Hello I am glad to say that the problem has been fixed. Just for the record. I had a php error but I was not seing it as I had not activated php errors on my server. Now everything runs fine.

Viewing 3 Posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)