May 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm #43235
Please check your site now. I have fixed your issue. Let me know after checking.
Thanks.May 7, 2015 at 2:10 am #43267
Perfect, thank you!
I've just encountered some other issues as I continue to play (although most I figured out after reading through all the documentation). I don't know if I'm supposed to open up a new topic or not?
1) Sellers can’t upload images to their profile, banner or featured image within the product listing (it says: don’t have permission to attach files to this post) and “upload files” is enabled in role setting so I don’t understand why it won’t work?
2) Is there a way to simply check the shipping settings etc. for a seller without logging into their account?
3) With the shipping it is working exactly how I would like it to aside from the fact that if the seller doesn’t select every single country individually to add a price it defaults to the base cost. For example (with a base price of $10) if the seller has input USA as the only set cost this is how it currently works:
a) UK customer purchasing goods from UK- no additional fee= $10
b) USA customer purchasing goods from UK- increase of $5 = $15
c) Chinese customer purchasing goods from UK= $10
I would like it to be able to default everywhere NOT added to an additional ‘worldwide’ rate within the table so that the Chinese customer pays eg. $10 more, as well as someone in Haiti or South Africa or anywhere else the seller hasn't specified. How do I do this? Within the states option within shipping it says “If the shipping price is same except some states, then there is an option Everywhere Else, you can use that.” I’d like this, but for countries and not for states.
ThanksMay 7, 2015 at 2:16 am #43268
Also at the top of the store listing page it says:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for shortcode_atts(), called in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-plugin/classes/template-shortcodes.php on line 710 and defined in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php on line 345May 7, 2015 at 12:10 pm #43297
1. Please make sure that your file permission is correct. You can use 644 or 755 for your site.
2. Without login seller can not edit their shipping settings.
3. If the seller selected 5 countries then the product will ship there only. Right now there is no option to select every where else in the country selection. I have notified to our developer about this.
Thanks.May 7, 2015 at 2:44 pm #43314
1. What does ‘file permission' mean? Sorry, you'll have to explain things a little more clearly as I'm not a developer.
2. It's not for the seller, it's for me, the admin.
3. When I was asking pre-sales questions I was told this would be possible. Please, please can this be set as priority as I think it's quite a simple fix. It doesn't tell people they cannot purchase at the checkout if they are from a country not on the list? This seems to be an error with the coding if that's the case because it does default.
4. Please can you explain why I am seeing:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for shortcode_atts(), called in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-plugin/classes/template-shortcodes.php on line 710 and defined in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php on line 345
on the store listing page?
CharlotteMay 7, 2015 at 2:53 pm #43315
1. You have to change your server file permission settings. You can contact with your hosting provider about this.
2. Only seller can set their shipping rate for his store. So admin can not set any shipping rate from backend.
3. If you have set 3 country to ship your product then only customer from those country will able to get that product. Customer from other country will not be able to purchase that product. They will get an error – This product is not ship to your location. In the country selection there is no option to select everywhere else which is available in the state selection. We will add this option in the country selection option. Then seller can set everywhere else for country if they want to sell all over the world.
4. Can you please provide a screenshot here?.May 7, 2015 at 2:55 pm #43319
The link for number 4 is:
ThanksMay 7, 2015 at 3:38 pm #43327
Please allow me some time to fix this issue.May 7, 2015 at 4:01 pm #43332
Please open Dokan plugin/classes/template-shortcodes.php file. In line number 708-710 you will get those code
$attr = shortcode_atts( apply_filters( 'dokan_store_listing_per_page', array( 'per_page' => 10, ), $atts ) );
Replace those code with these-
$attr = shortcode_atts(array(), apply_filters( 'dokan_store_listing_per_page', array( 'per_page' => 10, ), $atts ) );May 7, 2015 at 4:23 pm #43337
The image permissions have been changed, but now it's back to not working at all when you click on an anything else on the dashboard. Goes back to ‘page not found'.
CharlotteMay 7, 2015 at 4:27 pm #43338
Also- the error has disappeared but a new error has appeared at the bottom of the page:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan-plugin/classes/template-shortcodes.php on line 771May 7, 2015 at 4:41 pm #43341
Please set your permalinks as post name and product.
I know there is still error. We will fix it and provide you a solution.
Thanks.May 8, 2015 at 5:17 am #43393
This was one of the initial things that got mentioned. The permalinks are set to post and ‘custom' (/product) because whenever I try to just select product it defaults back to custom without the end backslash.
Please let me know as soon as you can as I'm in the process of trying to create accounts so people can begin selling.
ThanksMay 9, 2015 at 10:21 am #43425
After saving the permalink as post name and product it will show as custom(/product). No need to worry about that.
Thanks.May 12, 2015 at 2:33 pm #43709
I just updated the plugin and now Dokan has deactivated itself. When I try to activate it it says:
Warning: require_once(/home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan/includes/theme-functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ghosttt0/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dokan/dokan.php on line 168
This is VERY inconvenient, and it's worrying as this cannot happen when the shop is live.
I have not heard anything back about the plugin activation error I submitted last week, and the error was still appearing on the top of the store listing page. There is still another week of the 14 day grace period for a refund, and if these issues can't be resolved in that time I'd kindly like a refund, as I need to get this shop running in the next few weeks.
The topic ‘Dashboard 404 Error Page for Sellers’ is closed to new replies.