Your plugin is absolutely fantastic, this is exactly what I need, and I am considering buying your frontend plugin for a project.
I have some questions :
– Is there a way to display more than five To Do Lists in a milestone?
– Alternatively, is there a way to display all the tasks for a given milestone?
– for my client, I need to have a table with all the projects, all the milestones, and all the tasks, do you think I can manage to have that information on a page with a combination of shortcodes from the frontend plugin.
– Yes, you can display all the todo lists by adding a single line of code in the plugin.
– You can't display tasks in milestone right now
– The projects, milestone, tasks, all of them are custom post types. So you could manipulate them as you want. But for that you've to code.
The frontend doesn't do any extra, it brings all the functionality of the plugin in the frontend only.
Open /class/task.php, a line 'numberposts' => -1 needs to be added in line 301. So it should be like this:
$args = array(
‘post_type' => ‘task_list',
‘meta_key' => ‘_milestone',
‘meta_value' => $milestone_id,
‘numberposts' => -1