September 6, 2015 at 10:42 pm 70716
|Nayem||Hi there, i'm trying out dokan to create my market place. I may miss something cos there is no theme include in the lite package. Thanks for help,|
September 7, 2015 at 10:09 am 70731
Yes, you are right. You have to use a WooCommerce compatible theme with Dokan lite plugin. Free version does not have any theme included.
September 7, 2015 at 9:08 pm 70841
Hi Nayem and thx for your reply.
Few questions before purchasing.
– I want that only selected peoples can sell. If necessary i can manually create or modify accounts. Is it possible ?
– Is it possible to add new fiels to sellers profile. like VAT number, id number, particular terms of sale.
– I think it is possible to sell both real and virtual products. Is that true.
– Is it possible to define shipping charges for each product separately ? With a plugin ?
– Is it possible to have an expiration date on products ?
– Is it possible to generate unique products code for virtual products ?
Many thanks to take time to answer me.
September 8, 2015 at 11:55 am 70903
– You can enable/disable selling for a seller. From the user profile you can enable disable selling for them. You can manually create user as a seller from the admin panel.
– It is not possible to import tax file, vat file in seller dashboard. Seller can write their terms and condition from the seller dashboard->settings.
– Yes, it is true. You can sell a product both in physical or downloadable. You have to select the product type as variable then you have to create two variations. One is virtual/downloadable and the other one is physical.
– In Dokan you can set global rate. Seller can set their own rate for this store. But if seller want to override the default rate for a specific product then he/she will be able to override the default shipping cost.
– We do not have such kind of feature.
September 8, 2015 at 1:13 pm 70914
Thanks for these informations.
My question about extra fields for seller profiles is not necessary for VAT.
I’m not sure SKU is what i need.
September 8, 2015 at 1:22 pm 70915
Yes, you can add extra field. Just you have to work with the plugin code. We do not have any feature to generate license number for a product.