May 9, 2015 at 2:21 pm #43448
hi, I have three problems with the plugin dokan:
1) when I try to load the image profile of the store you get out an error in red and tells me that I do not have permission to attach the file to the article.
2) I would like to enter the multi category but in the card insertion is written we chose a category – no category
3) there is a way for children to use a template sensa use your e-commerce template for not making changes whenever you update dokan?May 9, 2015 at 2:44 pm #43449
1. Please make sure that your file permission is correct. You can use 644 or 755 as your file permission.
2. Please open Dokan plugin/templates/new-product.php file. In this file you will get this
'name' => 'product_cat',in line number 87. You have to remove this line from here.
Also in Dokan plugin/templates/product-edit.php file you will get this
'name' => 'product_cat',in line number 279. Please remove this line also from here.
After doing all those thing everything will work fine.
3. If you want to override any template of the plugin then please create an add-on or override it through child theme otherwise you will loose your data during update.
Thanks.May 9, 2015 at 3:00 pm #43452
thanks, the problem is solved categories, folders, and files are all either 644 or 755, as regards the products loads images easily in settings keeps giving me problems …May 9, 2015 at 3:03 pm #43453
Can you please tell me about the problem?.May 9, 2015 at 3:05 pm #43455
ok, in choosing the menu I click on settings, and uploads banner, go on charging file, I select the file and I click on charge … in the upper right you get out the error:
You are not allowed to attach files to this article.May 9, 2015 at 3:07 pm #43456
It is occurring for your file permission. Did you set your permission as 644?.May 9, 2015 at 3:10 pm #43457
all files and folders are 644 755May 9, 2015 at 3:18 pm #43458
Please contact with your hosting provider about this. They will configure your file permission correctly.
Thanks.May 9, 2015 at 3:22 pm #43459
the file permission of dokan are all 644 is correct?
the folder of dokan are all 755 is correct?May 9, 2015 at 3:24 pm #43461
where they are uploaded the files that load settings from? which is the folder where they end up?May 9, 2015 at 3:36 pm #43463This reply has been marked as private.May 11, 2015 at 12:50 pm #43564
for administrative reasons I would like to submit the choice class shipping within the shipping entering product … it is that possible? which encoding I can do and what the affected file? thanksMay 11, 2015 at 1:13 pm #43565
I am not clear about your question. Can you please describe me in more details?.May 11, 2015 at 1:28 pm #43566
normality in woocommerce product you can set a class shipping within shipping option, I would like to do even in the dashboard dokan nell'opzioni Product Shipping …
I would like the option of the image is also possible in woo1 dokan image woo2May 11, 2015 at 1:29 pm #43567
The topic ‘Dokan problem’ is closed to new replies.