I would like the ability for Sellers to add new categories (pending approval).
– Seller logins in to dashboard
– Seller fills out the add new product form but does not find an appropriate category.
Textbox to enter a new category name
– Seller must select an alternate category (in the event the custom category is not approved)
– Seller submits product for approval
– Admin pending category dashboard
List of pending categories for approval
– Upon category approval any new products with the custom category will be eligible for placement.
– Upon rejection of the custom category products requested for placement will fall back to the alternate category selected by seller
I'd be happy to work on an addon to apply this ability or assist in developing and testing.
I would like this feature too. Actually, being able to import a customer's product and category list over to our Dokan system would be necessary if I am to make it attractive for new customers who want to migrate to us. I would like the feature to disable the need to approve a Seller's request to create categories.