March 19, 2015 at 1:59 pm #39487
Please I am very much interested in purchasing the DOkan theme for my up coming ecommerce website. I have gone through the demo and I will like to ask some few questions about its customization before making a purchase.
1. I want to customize the registration page for both customers and sellers. There should be a unique user ID on the login and registration page. The User ID and email address should be optional, meaning you can either sign in or register with your user ID or email address. I already have the list of User IDs. I want the user IDs FIELD to be unique so that nobody can register with just any random user ID.
2. During registration, their should ne tiers for the sellers.
Tier one Field:
* Username/Email Address or Unique user ID
* Name of store
Tier two Field:
* Name and Last Name of Seller
* Seller Shop URL
* Phone Number
* Uploaded Picture
3. Language Translation: Can we have language translation is Arabic, and the 3 Major languages in Nigeria (Hausa, Igbo and yoruba) and of course the default is still english
4. In the Demo, I registered as a seller and I noticed that at the front end of the sellers store, there is a “contact form to contact the seller” at the right side bar. I want the contact form to go to the owner/administrator of the website and not the seller.
5. When you click on a particular product, there should be provision for similar products from other sellers so that the buyer can compare the products
Please I need to know if you can do all these and the cost implications. Can I have a particular engineer to work with? Thank you very much.March 19, 2015 at 6:40 pm #39525
1-2= You can customize anything as your need in the registration form.
3- You can translate Dokan plugin to Arabic and any language you want to translate. We have a translation project. Search for your own language there if the language is not available then ask here to add the language in the project. Here it is- http://translate.wedevs.com/projects/dokan-plugin.
4- Contact seller widget is coming from the store page template. You can not use this widget in other page. But if you want to use then you may require customization.
5- We do not have such kind of feature right now.
Thank you 🙂March 19, 2015 at 6:58 pm #39529
Thanks for you reply. So technically 1-4 are possible except 5.
Number 4: if you login into the website as a seller after registration, when you view your store at the front end, by the right side bar below, you will see contact the seller contact form. so if a buy populates the contact form and press send.who gets the message? The administrator or the seller?
What I'm trying to say in a nutshell is that we dont want the seller to be contacted directly by any buyer, if it happens then the owner of the website will be sidelined and both seller and buyer can make transaction without the admin knowing. So is it possible that when ever a buyer contacts the seller via the contact form, it should go to the admin and not the seller?
So how do you customize 1 and 2? Will dokan do it for me?March 19, 2015 at 7:10 pm #39532
If any customer contact with the seller via contact seller form the mail will receive by the seller. For 1 and 2- we do not take customization request. So for customize anything you may require a developer.
Thank you 🙂March 20, 2015 at 1:39 pm #39580
Do you know any developer……How can I remove the contact form then? please helpMarch 20, 2015 at 1:54 pm #39582
Can you give me the details of any developer please!!!!!!!I need this urgently sirMarch 20, 2015 at 5:11 pm #39591
We are now in weekend. If you want to remove contact seller form from store page then you can comment out those code from the file. You can check this file Dokan plugin/templates/store.php. In this file you will get code for contact seller.
I am really sorry to say that i can not provide you any hints about any developer to customize our plugin.
Thank you 🙂March 21, 2015 at 12:14 pm #39652March 21, 2015 at 12:33 pm #39660
I did not get your reply. It was blank.
Thank you 🙂March 21, 2015 at 2:20 pm #39677
I really love and want to use ur dokan theme, it so good. But am not good with customization. Especially 1 and 2. I really need somebody that can do it for me.
Can you tell me how to do 1 and 2?
Will try removing the contact form later.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: weDevs Team
Sent: Saturday, 21 March 2015 07:33
Reply To: email@example.com
Subject: Re: [weDevs] Dokan Theme Customization
Nazmul Hassan Nayem wrote:
I did not get your reply. It was blank.
Thank youMarch 21, 2015 at 2:23 pm #39680
I am really sorry to say that i can not suggest you anyone. We do not provide support for customization. Please if you need this urgently then please hire a developer. If you have any problem with the default system of feature then let me know.
Thank you 🙂
The topic ‘Dokan Theme Customization’ is closed to new replies.