The system looks great! It would be great if someone could please confirm the following is possible – I hope it is:
1. Employees would come to the website and click on an “Admin” link.
2. They would then be directed to a login form. They would either sign in, or if they did not have an account, they would register.
2a. After an employee user registers, an Admin user would be notified and have to confirm their approval before the registration is successful. The new user would be notified via email when their account was ready to login.
3. After successfully signing in, the users would be taken to a “Profile” page where they can preview their information.
4. The user clicks an “edit” button and a form is displayed. (Is it definitely possible to add custom fields (including WYSIWYG controls) to this form?)
5. The user submits the form and their new details are saved and viewable to all users (not just registered) outside of the secure area.
6. Admin users can sign in to the WP backend and overwrite the employees information.