Home Forums Plugin Support WP User Frontend Pro Problem with taxonomy in last version 2.3.2

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  towhid 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #53972

    R & F Tecnologic
    Member
    Post count: 47

    Now when I click in SUBMIT (In my form) it say:

    Sonething went wrong

    And don't let me go on. This is in a pop up windows.

    #54039

    R & F Tecnologic
    Member
    Post count: 47

    Hello. What can I do now?

    Because the Taxonomy and AJAX is fixed but now when i click the submit button in the form, it say:

    Sonething went wrong

    In a popup. Thank in advance.

    #54041

    towhid
    Participant
    Post count: 4505

    Hello,

    In order to create a form that can be submitted, you have to have at least a “Post Title” field or “Post Body” field.

    One of these 2 fields required to be in a form to have a user submit a form. If you don't have one of those 2 fields a popup message will appear after the submission saying, “something went wrong”.

    Thanks

    #54046

    R & F Tecnologic
    Member
    Post count: 47

    No. I have a custom post type. and don't have a “Post Title” and “Post Body”.

    What I see is that I make a test and create one new FORM *short one” and it work again no message about “something went wrong”. I mean it was submited as suppous to be.

    My question, should I create again a new form or what. Because my form is large?

    #54050

    R & F Tecnologic
    Member
    Post count: 47

    Ok. Friend I found what happen and it work again. Is just that when I update the plugin the FORM in Form setting – Was reset to default POST TYPE: POST

    What I do was to select my customn post in POST TYPE (Settings) and that's all.

    Ok. let me test all the other things. And I tell you. But now is OK.

    #54053

    R & F Tecnologic
    Member
    Post count: 47

    Ok. I'm happy now because I still don't found any bug.
    I'll tell you if I found one.

    Thank you very much.

    #54177

    towhid
    Participant
    Post count: 4505

    Hello,

    I am very glad to know that the problem has solved. I am going to mark this topic as resolved and closed.

    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Problem with taxonomy in last version 2.3.2’ is closed to new replies.