Forum Replies Created
Please reply to my last above message.
Is possible to integrate it with buddypress to allow vendors to show their products and communicate with customers.
1. Is there any possible way to allow “Collection” option or “Cash” option for free to anybody. What can you recommend I do to get or work around this option. I will be using the “Subscription” add-on to achieve different commission based on vendor package they buyed.
2. Have you ever tested or have any knowledge of Userpro working with dokan.
3. Can each different Vendor see other Vendor products on the wordpress media library when they upload images or downloadable file. I prefer each Vendor didn’t have access to every file except their own.
4. Is it possible to offer discount to customers and the discount will only take my side of the commission not the vendors i.e Admin sets 10% off every product and customer buys product for $10. I take a commission fee of $2 and the discount will only affect my commission so discount price – commission (2-1=1) so I would expect to receive $1 not $2 as it would only affect me not the vendor who receives their full after sale price of $8.
Possible Future Feature:
1. Allow Stripe payment option.
2. If you’re having problems with integrating woocommerce booking with Dokan. Try this plugin it has the same design platform called Booking System PRO.
3. Collection or cash option for vendors. This is a great feature to add to compete with ebay as they allow collection option.
4. Different shipping carrier option for each product to allow vendors to give the customer the option of choosing their prefered shipping carrier i.e DHL,UPC,Fedex