With the weForms-Trello integration
- Connect weForms securely with your desired Trello account
- Automatically create Trello cards from your weForms submissions
- Alter the Trello settings as you prefer for each form
- Do no redundant work as settings chosen once for a form applies to all the submissions for that form
- Choose your desired Trello board where you want your forms to be created
- Choose your desired Trello list for each form
- Assign as many members as you like to each card
- Select the name and description to be applied to each Trello card mapped from form input fields.
- Link the card name and description to any form field, e.g. form name, contact name, contact subject and more.
- Attach file/document uploads to your Trello cards by linking form field with the description
- Use conditional logic to create a card only when certain conditions are met by the submissions
Trello is a web-based project management application by Atlassian. It gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home. Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized. This module enable infromation transfer between your forms created with weForms and directed Trello board.Learn More About Trello →