Dokan WPML Integration
Dokan WPML Integration Documentation goes through the process to install and start using WP Multilingual Plugin for your Dokan-powered multivendor marketplace.
To enable WPML for your Dokan Multivendor Marketplace, you will need the following –
- Sitepress Multilingual
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WPML Translation Management
- WPML Media
- WPML String Translation
- Dokan WPML Integration
Installation & Configuration Steps
- Navigate to WP Dashboard->Plugins->Add New->Search.
Search for the plugins stated above.
- Click on Install Now and then click on Activate for each of the plugins. Sitepress Multilingual, WooCommerce Multilingual, WPML Translation Management, WPML Media, WPML String Translation plugin.
- Configure WPML & WooCommerce Multilingual. You can read this documentation for details.
- Install and activate Dokan WPML Integration plugin.
- Navigate to WP Dashboard → WPML → Languages → Language URL Format
- Set the translation link structure to sub-directories. That means the translation link for french would be site.com/fr
Translation Text Domain
You have to rename the .mo file according to this format for translating:
for this extension, just rename the .mo and .po file to the following –
For example, in case of French Language, the code will be-