Selling WordPress plugins has not been this easier. weDevs using Appsero & FastSpring integration to sell it's premium WordPress plugin Happy Addons for the last 5 months. If we can manage, you can do it too!
A few weeks ago, we introduced Appsero – an all-new platform from weDevs for WordPress plugin & theme developers. Appsero is a SaaS platform that we built specifically for WordPress developers in mind.
Why WordPress Developers are Loving Appsero
Appsero is one of the very few platforms that put the focus back on WordPress developers. Selling a WordPress plugin should not be that hard. And that's exactly what Appsero does. Appsero makes sure you sell your WordPress plugin or theme with zero distractions.
Take it from us! weDevs has recently completed its 7th year in the WordPress ecosystem and we have learned a lot in these years. We became one of the most trusted and popular WordPress companies across the globe.
In many ways, Appsero is a product that we built to solve the issues we faced in the last 7 years as a WordPress plugin development company. We are combining all our experiences and putting all the tools front and center for WordPress developers. With some great features like
- Deactivation Analysis
- Complete License Management (Easy DIgital Downloads/WooCommerce/Envato)
- Deployment to WordPress.org
- Deployment for Pro Users
- Continuous Deployment
- Deactivation Auto Responder
- Seamless integration with others including MailChimp, Mailjet, weMail more.
… and more!
Since we launched Appsero last month we have seen a great interest from WordPress developers. We have been flooded with many feature requests from WordPress developers. And today, we are unveiling one of the most sought out features by WordPress developers – FastSpring integration!
What is Appsero's FastSpring Integration?
FastSpring is a payment gateway service like Paypal, 2checkout and Stripe. FastSpring is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce payment services across the globe. Thousands of software companies and developers use FastSpring worldwide including companies like Adobe, TechSmith & more.
- FastSpring handles all government regulations including EU VAT & Taxes
- Manage subscription billing effortlessly
- Fully white-labeled checkout process
- GDPR Compliant with risk management & compliance
- Same page checkout popup and more.
Appsero is fully committed to bringing the best innovation for WordPress developers and today – we are introducing a deep integration between FastSpring & Appsero.
FastSpring + Appsero = Developer's Dream Selling Platform
One of the first things we decided while integrating FastSpring with Appsero – that we decided it to be personal account level integration. That means the FastSpring account you will be integrating is your personal account. You can sell your plugin/theme directly from your personal FastSpring account.
Selling WordPress plugins and themes should be easy and straightforward without complexities.
This means you have full access to your FastSpring account including every tiny detail of your payment, every option, every refund and more. But by integrating with Appsero – the minute someone finishes check out – Appsero takes care of your customer from there.
How FastSpring & Appsero Integration Works
Lets have a look at how FastSpring & Appsero Integration actually works.
Step 1: Creating FastSpring API Credential
You have to generate a FastSpring API Username & Password that you can use with Appsero to generate licenses as soon as a customer finishes buying your product.
The Appsero Dashboard generates a webhook to communicate with FastSpring.
Paste the webhook on your FastSpring account & that's it! In the next few screens, you will be asked to map your FastSpring with Appsero which is very straightforward.
Why Appsero + FastSpring integration is great for WordPress developers
It's M-A-S-S-I-V-E for developers. Great for everyone else.
For the first time – you can directly integrate a payment gateway, leaving out all the complexities to sell your WordPress plugins or themes. FastSpring can take care of all your VAT/Taxes/Government regulations, and Appsero takes care of everything regarding licensing, deployment & customer experience.
- Appsero will generate licenses for every plugin or theme you sell via FastSpring.
- Appsero will make sure your users are getting registered on your WordPress website (where the sale is happening).
- You can customize the license activation limit for each package (Basic/Pro/Business etc.)
- Manage subscription license management from Appsero.
- Provide your customers with a customer panel where they can find their purchased product information, licensing key, & product. (via Appsero Helper plugin)
- You can eliminate the usage of any third-party plugin like WooCommerce/Easy Digital Downloads.
- Find sales analytics right from the Appsero dashboard and filter revenue by month, year, and custom date range.
- Enjoy all the Appsero features, including usage analytics, continuous deployment, license management, deactivation responder & more.
Why weDevs is Confident about FastSpring & Appsero Integration
We have completed the development of Appsero & FastSpring for quite a few months. However, we have been beta testing this feature internally for a while.
Handling sales and revenue is a sensitive task. We wanted to make sure it works as promised.
You know about weDevs' new plugin, Happy Addons, right? weDevs launched Happy Addons back in November. You would be surprised to know – we have been using Appsero completely to manage the sales of Happy Addons using FastSpring.
Happy Addons has been using Appsero since the first day to manage all its sales, licensing, & deployment.
weDevs has been selling Happy Addons for the last 5 months using the same FastSpring & Appsero integration.
Being very satisfied with the overall user experience as an experienced WordPress development company, we are opening the gates for everyone to try.
Here are some screenshots of how the Appsero dashboard looks with FastSpring orders & revenue.
We think you would love the integration between FastSpring and Appsero. Selling WordPress plugins and themes should not be too hard, right?.