We're excited to announce that a new version of WP User Frontend Pro plugin has just been released. The new version 2.2.7 introduces a number of bug fixes. Most notable of them all is a pagination issue that was occurring after updating to WordPress 4.1.
Below you can see a complete changelog for WP User Frontend plugin version 2.2.7.
- [fix] JS issue fix in admin user profile
- [fix] Message after applying coupon
- [fix] User email duplication problem in profile update
- [fix] Dropdown field select wasn't remaining selected
- [fix] Translatable password strength meter
- [fix] Dashboard pagination problem due to WordPress 4.1
It is strongly recommended that users update their version of WP User Frontend plugin to the latest version. If you are not seeing the update notification on your WordPress dashboard, make sure that you have entered your license key for WP User Frontend to receive the latest update.