A new version of WP Project Manager has been released. The new version brings a number of improvements and features. Also, some known issues have been fixed to ensure better performance and user experience of the plugin's functionality.
You can see a full changelog of the plugin's new version below.
- [fix] Project delete time should be deleted all child post
- [fix] Active Tabs not working for To-do Lists & Settings
- [fix] Comment link problem for Subtask
- [improved] Duplicate project – To-do lists order lost
- [new] assign a task to more than one user
- [new] Search feature
- [new] Filter projects by clients
- [new] Pagination in project home page
- [fix] Files Tab Doesn't show any attachment to Client
- [fix] Long Project Title Problem
- [new] witch for disabling certain E-mail notification
- [fix] Project manager date format is fixed
- [fix] E-mail URL Problem
- [new] Email Notification ON/OFF feature
- [fix] Link in message body not working
- [new] Rich text editor
If you are using WP Project Manager, please update the plugin to the latest version, 0.5.4 if you haven't already done so. If you are not receiving notification to update the plugin to the latest version, please check if your plugin license key has been applied. Contact support if you have any questions.