A new update for our popular WP Project Manager Pro plugin has been released. The new version updates the previous 0.5.3 version to 1.0.
There are some new features that have been added to the new version as we continue to add more usefulness and functionality to the plugin. You can see a list of new features in the list below, and a rundown of bug fixes in the list that follows.
- [new] assign a task to more than one user
- [new] Search feature
- [new] Filter projects by clients
- [new] Pagination in project home page
- [new] witch for disabling certain E-mail notification
- [new] Email Notification ON/OFF feature
- [new] Rich text editor
- [improved] Duplicate project – To-do lists order lost
- [fix] Project delete time shoud be deleted all child post
- [fix] Active Tabs not working for To-do Lists & Settings
- [fix] Comment link problem for Subtask
- [fix] Files Tab Doesn't show any attachement to Client
- [fix] Long Project Title Problem
- [fix] Project manager date format is fixed
- [fix] E-mail URL Problem
- [fix] Link in message body not working
The new update has already been rolled out and you should be seeing the new update pop up on your WordPress dashboard given that you have entered your License Key which is mandatory for receiving automatic update to our plugins.
Have a question? Something not working after updating the plugin? Feel free to ask questions in the Support Forum.