Today we are releasing version 2.1.8 of WP User Frontend PRO.
- [new] associate uploaded images to post area
- [new] tags autocomplete
- [new] default post form assignment
- [new] taxonomy exclude/include/child_of feature
- [new] free subscription option
- [new] new edit post status “No Change”
- [new] delete transaction option
- [new] signup page override redirection
- [new] insert photo: image size selection
- [new] insert photo: type of image selection
- [new] “pending” post edit enable/disable option
1. All the uploaded images weren't attached to the post before. This has been fixed in this version.
4. Tired of typing so many exclude term ID in your form to exlude a bunch of categories? May be this will help you now.
5. Finally, free subscription feature. Giving price “0” to a pack ID will make the subscription free. You can only buy the free subscription once, not multiple times.
6. A new post status for post editing – “No Change”. Selecting this post status will persist your previous post status. So, if the previous post status was “pending”, editing the post will keep the post status still in “pending”. And if the post status was “publish”, the post status will remain “publish” post status.
7. Now you can delete your transaction, the feature wasn't there before sadly!
8. Select the image size and type will be inserted in the post content area when inserting an image via “Insert Photo” button.
9. You might don't want to give an user to edit his post when the post is in “pending” status. It's for you!
You don't have the PRO version yet? Grab it here.