Viewing 15 Topics - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
Author Posts
March 9, 2015 at 11:34 pm 38687
Tracy Tracy

Issue #4) Disable Shipping NOT WORKING: When disable shipping is selected, doenst work… it’s still charging shipping for digital products, cuz the disable is not working.

5) Once “Manage Stock – Enable Stock Management at product level” is selected, it cannot be UNSELECTED. Every time I unselect and save product, it refreshs the page but the “check mark” is back selected.

6) SAME THING happens in VARIATIONS tab, when I select IN STOCK…. I save, but it automatically says “out of stock” again.

video, see what i mean: http://thepropshops.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dokan.mov

March 10, 2015 at 10:33 am 38710
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

You have to deactivate your license for your previous activation because you can not insert a license twice in a time. Please contact with us by using this contact form- http://wedevs.com/contact/. We will deactivate your previous activation then you will be able to insert your license key again.

Thank you 🙂

March 10, 2015 at 7:30 pm 38769
Tracy Tracy

thank you, I have filled out the contact form.

What about the other issues stated above? Or is there a higher/newer/fixed Dokan than 2.0.1 that has the issues fixed?

March 11, 2015 at 10:17 am 38801
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

Here is the change log of v2.0.1-

v2.0.1 -> March 9, 2015
---------------------
- [fix] Minor bug in shipping gateway
- [fix] Manage stock and product review status wasn't updating
- [fix] Sell individually checkbox wasn't updating
- [new] Earning by seller report in Dokan admin earning reports page
March 11, 2015 at 6:54 pm 38880
Tracy Tracy

Yes I can see that in my own changelog within the files.

I am asking… is there a more current update?
And… with that update, not many (if any?) of my issues or problems were fixed in shipping…..????

1) Shipping Override still NOT working.

2) Variable/Shipping (same as parent) still NOT working. Only says SAME AS PARENT (no other options still).

3) When a VARIABLE product, the quantities will not let me switch from OUT OF STOCK to IN STOCK. I save, and it goes back to OUT OF STOCK (even with quantities entered). The was working w/the 2.0.0… so not sure what happened… but its now “broken”.

#4) Disable Shipping NOT WORKING: When disable shipping is selected, doenst work… it’s still charging shipping for digital products, cuz the disable is not working.

5) Once “Manage Stock – Enable Stock Management at product level” is selected, it cannot be UNSELECTED. Every time I unselect and save product, it refreshs the page but the “check mark” is back selected.

6) SAME THING happens in VARIATIONS tab, when I select IN STOCK…. I save, but it automatically says “out of stock” again.

March 11, 2015 at 7:02 pm 38883
Nayem Nayem

I will check those thing in your site. Please allow me sometime.

Thank you 🙂

March 11, 2015 at 7:09 pm 38885
Tracy Tracy

thank you Nayem. I am also still waiting for my liscense to be deactivated on your end, so I can reactivate (I filled out the form you asked me to y’day).

Here are other replys stated in this same thread… days ago, but never fixed yet:

#38175 Sekander stated: I will reply you about 1) (shipping in variable) and 2) when the documentation editing is complete.

We have got the issue 6) (shipping override not working) and will provide a solution tonight.

#38265 You replied: Actually override is working but it is not updated full data in the shipping tab in single product page. Developer team already notified about this. They will fix it very soon.

I do not mean to be a pain, however… I keep being told things will be fixed tomorrow, or soon… and it is now a week later. So I am frustrated 🙁

March 12, 2015 at 2:57 pm 38956
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

1. Shipping overriding is working. In the single product page shipping tabs will contain the shipping cost for the place. It will not show the shipping cost for per additional quantity.

2. Yes, You are right. We did not fix this. We will fix this very soon.

3. When you will add variation in the product then inventory tab’s stock management will not work. You have to enable stock management from the variation tab. Please check the screenshot-

4. I have set a product as downloadable and disabled shipping for this product. But it is not charging any cost for shipping.

5 and 6- When you will add variation in the product that time your inventory tab’s stock manage will not work for the variation product. In the variation tab you will get option to manage stock. Please check the previous screenshot.

Thank you 🙂

March 12, 2015 at 3:43 pm 38970
Adarsh Adarsh

Attached are the images of the issues

We are trying to add variations but are unable to do so
Also, at the time of adding variations, we do not see the updated versions once we click upload product

Also, the shipping tab links to a blank content

Variations Not showing
Variation not updating

March 12, 2015 at 3:47 pm 38971
Nayem Nayem

Hello Adarsh,

You have posted in a topic already. I have replied there so please try to keep posting in one topic and it will be easy to maintain for both of us. Please check that topic where i replied.

Thank you 🙂

March 12, 2015 at 4:05 pm 38976
Adarsh Adarsh

I dont see your reply in the original topic.

March 16, 2015 at 9:12 pm 39257
Tracy Tracy

1. SHIPPING OVER RIDE IS NOT WORKING.
YOU REPLY: Shipping overriding is working. In the single product page shipping tabs will contain the shipping cost for the place. It will not show the shipping cost for per additional quantity.

see my screen shots:

Do i need to DISABLE SHIPPING for the SHIPPING OVER RIDE to work? If so, that is very confusing….

and the product, upon purchasing still shows ONLY DEFAULT SHIPPING, and not the override shipping (should be $10).

Thank you for help with the stock issue & confusion.

When will shipping be available for VARIABLE products? (not only the default shipping).

March 16, 2015 at 9:19 pm 39259
Tracy Tracy

no… when I DISABLE SHIPPING, it still shows up as as the “default” shipping.
It neither removes the default OR set in the add’l $4 I have set in OVERRIDE SHIPPING.

(shipping still shows, shen DISABLE SHIPPING was selected in product:

Sooo all in all, shipping is NOT WORKING… unless you only have one price for shipping ALL products. There is no way to give more than 1 shipping price option.

March 16, 2015 at 9:22 pm 39260
Tracy Tracy

As for DIGITAL/DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS… mine are still showing shipping.

I have them marked as DISABLE SHIPPING and also DOWNLOADBLE PRODUCT.

but in product, the shipping is using the DEFAULT shipping. Obviously, I do not charge for a digital product, but there is no way WORKING to override this.

March 16, 2015 at 9:24 pm 39261
Tracy Tracy

LASTLY…

If the INVENTORY tab is null/void for Variable products… why is it the product set up? It makes it confusing for sellers setting up… seeing 2 places to work with inventory.

Viewing 15 Topics - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)