Viewing 15 Topics - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
Author Posts
March 17, 2015 at 8:49 pm 39315
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

I have to discuss with our developer team with those issue. It is now holiday here and our developer will be available from Thursday. I will inform you after discussing with them.

Thank you for having patience.

March 18, 2015 at 1:56 pm 39377
Gerald Gerald

Hi Tracy,

Reading this almost feels like one step forward, and 2 steps back.

I hope I am wrong, but that is definitely how I feel on my side…

Share your thoughts.

March 19, 2015 at 6:08 pm 39523
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

Our developer is started working on this. They will fix it as early as possible. Please allow us some time.

Thank you 🙂

March 20, 2015 at 9:29 pm 39612
Tracy Tracy

Thank you Nayem… I have been waiting for these issues to be fixed for almost 2 months now… and every week I am told it will be a “few more days”.

Shipping is still not useful for me (only 1 shipping choice for my sellers, since the options are not working). So my site has been waiting 2 months to launch.

The seller vacation that was fixed is WONDERFUL… but the shipping is my main concern and issue for launch. Any help in expedition is more than appreciated.

THANK YOU 🙂

March 21, 2015 at 11:00 am 39641
Nayem Nayem This reply has been marked as private.
March 21, 2015 at 11:18 pm 39698
Tracy Tracy

Thank you! How will I know when the update is complete, since they are not coming thorugh my auto updates in the admin dash?

March 22, 2015 at 10:32 am 39721
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

You will get Dokan plugin update notice in you Wp dashboard.

Thank you 🙂

March 26, 2015 at 9:35 pm 40063
Tracy Tracy

thank you Nayem… when will this update happen? I see nothing in my dash of now….

and will this update correct ALL the shipping issue?

1) Shipping in VARIABLE products is NADA. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add’l costs (like simple does).

2) SHIPPING. Have a selection for EVERYWHERE ELSE or WORLDWIDE.

3) SHIPPING OVERRIDE does not show extra shipping cost in product. It just shows default price.

4) SHIPPING OVERRIDE not calculating. I have default at $6, over ride addl’ $4… but shipping in cart says $18…. ???? (should be $10).

5) DISABLE SHIPPING. It still shows shipping default cost in product listing (but removes from cart). So customers will think they have to pay shipping on a disabled ship product.

I have invested A LOT of money and time into this dokan theme… and I am a month in and still unable to let my sellers launch their stores.

March 26, 2015 at 9:49 pm 40071
Tracy Tracy

I have some very angry sellers … and 2 have dropped out of my marketplace now… aka I AM LOSING BUSINESS. This shipping issue has been going on 2 months now… and every week you promise me a fix to shipping issues (and I promise my sellers) … and it doesnt happen?

I dont mean to be so negative, but honestly… I AM LOSING BUSINESS.

Please help… with honesty.

March 26, 2015 at 9:58 pm 40074
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

We will release our next update within next week. Please keep patience.

Thank you 🙂

March 26, 2015 at 10:23 pm 40077
Tracy Tracy

Nayem… that is GREAT… but I was told that last week… and the week before… and the week before… and so on.

So… I’m more than frustrated that I am being told ANOTHER WEEK, and patience is hard to find at this point. I tried to hire one of your developers personally to fix this, and was told they are all “hired out/busy”.

I have no choice but to sit and wait… and wait more, still 🙁

March 26, 2015 at 10:25 pm 40078
Tracy Tracy

one more problem discovered… see #6 at bottom…

1) Shipping in VARIABLE products is NADA. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add’l costs (like simple does).

2) SHIPPING. Have a selection for EVERYWHERE ELSE or WORLDWIDE.

3) SHIPPING OVERRIDE does not show extra shipping cost in product. It just shows default price.

4) SHIPPING OVERRIDE not calculating. I have default at $6, over ride addl’ $4… but shipping in cart says $18…. ???? (should be $10).

5) DISABLE SHIPPING. It still shows shipping default cost in product listing (but removes from cart). So customers will think they have to pay shipping on a disabled ship product.

6) ADD’L SHIPPING PRICE is not working. I have my default at $6, add’l at $2… when 2 product in cart it calculates to $14 shipping…. this doesnt even make sense?

March 26, 2015 at 11:43 pm 40083
Tracy Tracy

wait a minute… REGULAR SHIPPING DOESNT WORK. It is DOUBLING. Ugh… I would “edit” but the forum wont let me, so Im posting AGAIN.

1) SHIPPING DOENST WORK. Regular shipping set at $6.. in cart, it says $12. So it’s doubling shipping from the “get go”. Aka shipping is not functional AT ALL.

2) Shipping in VARIABLE products is NADA. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add’l costs (like simple does).

3) SHIPPING. Have a selection for EVERYWHERE ELSE or WORLDWIDE.

4) SHIPPING OVERRIDE does not show extra shipping cost in product. It just shows default price.

5) SHIPPING OVERRIDE not calculating. I have default at $6, over ride addl’ $4… but shipping in cart says $18…. ???? (should be $10). Again… cuz the REGULAR SHIPPING is doubling.

6) DISABLE SHIPPING. It still shows shipping default cost in product listing (but removes from cart). So customers will think they have to pay shipping on a disabled ship product.

7) ADD’L SHIPPING PRICE is not working. I have my default at $6, add’l at $2… when 2 product in cart it calculates to $14 shipping…. this doesnt even make sense? Again… cuz the REGULAR SHIPPING is doubling.

****problems 1, 5 and 7 all revolved around the regular shipping being DOUBLED in cart.

March 27, 2015 at 8:36 pm 40112
Nayem Nayem

Hello Tracy,

We have already fixed those issue. We did not find some of your similar issue. We will check those again. The updated version will release in this running week. Thank you for having patience. In number 1,5,7 you have mentioned double shipping. I think you are missing something here. Your default shipping charge for the product $6 and what you have set for the country wise shipping charge?. What was the product quantity?.

I will check every single issue again you have mentioned.

Thank you 🙂

March 27, 2015 at 9:47 pm 40121
Tracy Tracy

Ok, so everything is working on my end now… just 2 major issues to deal with.

1) Shipping in VARIABLE products. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add’l costs (like simple does). Needs an over ride or way to add additional shipping costs for the product.

2) Over ride shipping doesnt show in product listings… it just shows the default shipping. So buyers do not see the full price of shipping (if it has an over ride/add’l charge) until it’s in the cart.

3) Disable shipping. It does remove shipping in cart, but still shows shipping in the product listing (even for downloadable products). So buyers think they have to pay shipping… until they get to cart and see no shipping cost. Dont want to lose sales thinking they have to pay shipping when they don’t.

4) Variation Product – When sellers have a sale, they have to change the price in EVERY variation. Need a way to change as a “full product” and not with each color. Some have 50+ variations by color… so its awful to change each when they are all on sale for same price.

5) Shipping Lead time – Some sellers varies with product.. needs an “in product” change for this. So 1 product might have 1-3 days… but another has 7-10 days lead time for shipping.

Will these be in the update?

Viewing 15 Topics - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)