March 27, 2015 at 9:47 pm #40121
Ok, so everything is working on my end now… just 2 major issues to deal with.
1) Shipping in VARIABLE products. Lists “same as parent”… but does not give option to change or add in add’l costs (like simple does). Needs an over ride or way to add additional shipping costs for the product.
2) Over ride shipping doesnt show in product listings… it just shows the default shipping. So buyers do not see the full price of shipping (if it has an over ride/add'l charge) until it's in the cart.
3) Disable shipping. It does remove shipping in cart, but still shows shipping in the product listing (even for downloadable products). So buyers think they have to pay shipping… until they get to cart and see no shipping cost. Dont want to lose sales thinking they have to pay shipping when they don't.
4) Variation Product – When sellers have a sale, they have to change the price in EVERY variation. Need a way to change as a “full product” and not with each color. Some have 50+ variations by color… so its awful to change each when they are all on sale for same price.
5) Shipping Lead time – Some sellers varies with product.. needs an “in product” change for this. So 1 product might have 1-3 days… but another has 7-10 days lead time for shipping.
Will these be in the update?March 28, 2015 at 1:05 pm #40149
1. I will request our developer to add this feature also in the variation tab.
2. In the shipping tab it will not show the shipping details. It will always show the global shipping rate to a country. There is no system by default to show the override shipping cost, it will display the global shipping cost.
3. We have already fixed this.
4. We are maintaining WooCommerce system. So in the backend you can check with 50 variation. You will get the same result.
5. Yes, this is a good idea. I will request our developer to add this in the next release.
Thank you 🙂March 30, 2015 at 9:55 pm #40306
So I have not received an update (#3 is fixed?). My updates is “blank” in dashboard…
And as for #2… so there is no way to show the proper shipping? This is unfair to buyers, and they cannot know the shipping until it's in the cart. The shipping they see in product is WRONG because it only shows the default shipping (not any over ride/add'l shipping).
#1 A way to “copy/duplicate” a product, so when selling similar, they dont need to fill the entire thing out (like Etsy).
#2 COUPONS: A way to include all products, w/o having to select each and every product in a shop. Many vendors want to offer a discount to the ENTIRE shop, and not just by product.March 31, 2015 at 11:53 am #40333
I have asked to developer to show shipping details in the shipping tab. We have fixed those issue of shipping.
Thank you for sharing your great idea. I will notify to our developer team about this.March 31, 2015 at 7:52 pm #40385
thank you Nayem…. but I do not see an update or where it was “fixed”? I still have all of the issues..April 1, 2015 at 1:04 pm #40423
We did not release the update yet. After releasing the update you will get the update notice.
Thank you 🙂April 2, 2015 at 8:42 pm #40552
Thank you… about when do you think? Again… its been weeks (months) waiting…April 4, 2015 at 11:02 am #40620
I am really sorry for the inconvenience. It is now weekend here and we will release our update tomorrow.
Thanks.April 9, 2015 at 9:12 pm #41013
still no update…. tomorrow was 4 days ago…..?April 11, 2015 at 1:19 pm #41091
I think you are missing something. Dokan is now v2.1. Please update to the latest version of your plugin.
The topic ‘2.0 Still problematic’ is closed to new replies.