This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 29 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alexis Media 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

As it works fine with admin accounts, I suppose there is nothing wrong with the plugin. May be some kinda permission issue? But I can't think of any.

Alexis Media
    Participant

What permissions have you built into the plugin that it requires?

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

Actually it works out-of-the-box with any permission (subscriber/contributor/author/admin/). I haven't found any single report like this with the plugin. Can you try in the default twentytwelve theme disabling all the plugins?

Alexis Media
    Participant

Im using custom user roles which is why i need to know what user permissions the plugin is looking for.

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

Actually it doesn't require any specific user roles. That way with WPUF, every user role (even guests) can upload photos, where in standard WordPress Subscriber and Contributors can't upload any photos. So the problem with you doesn't really makes sense.

Alexis Media
    Participant

It doesnt your right which is why im beating myself up trying to figure it out. Your more than welcome to sign in with the details and have a look for yourself. Perhaps something im missing.

Mahi

Hello,

Can you please list your current issues, so we can check it out one by one ?

Alexis Media
    Participant

Only admin accounts can edit profiles it seems. Users cant upload images and “undefined” error when saving profile.

User avatar field isn't working for anyone. Upload seems to work ok but after page save the image is gone.

If you look through the messages here you can find all the login info.

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

Can you give me access? Post the login details in a private reply.

Alexis Media
    Participant

If you look through the messages here you can find all the login info.

admin accounts and user account logins are on the first page. Including links to affected pages.

Tareq Hasan
    Keymaster

Definitely a plugin conflict, I tested with the testing user. Seems like some plugin is blocking the ajax request to /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php and redirecting the request to the homepage.

Alexis Media
    Participant

Does seem to work now. It was actually a cript in the functions page.

The only thing i see now is the avatar field dont seem to save.

Alexis Media
    Participant

Also seems i cant call images. Text is just fine but images are just being returned as a number.

Mahi

Hello,

For Avatar why not use Default Avatar field ? You are using Custom avatar image upload field.

Try with default one and see if it works.

Alexis Media
    Participant

I have already tried using the default one and like i said its not saving the image.

Does seem to work now. It was actually a cript in the functions page.
    The only thing i see now is the avatar field dont seem to save. – comment #5928

I have more than one image field. It seems its echoing the attachment id and not the image url.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘2 Issues’ is closed to new replies.