3 questions in seller's setting page, 1 question in theme template

• Home
  • Forums
  • Dokan
  • 3 questions in seller's setting page, 1 question in theme template
This topic contains 2 reply and 2 voices, and was last updated by towhid 8 years, 7 months ago
Viewing 2 Posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
September 9, 2015 at 5:55 pm 71137
towhid *related in seller settings 1. logged in as seller to set my social profile, payment, and upload profile photo&banner. Exepting setting shipping category all of those not worked(updated). My system circumstance is php5.5, mysql5.5. 2. I want to give sellers a blog posting rights. I assigned seller's position as shop manager. But that's not a proper position to seller, Because they can have right to edit hole site also. Assigning as writer also not proper one, because he cannot have rights to manage products. I think the only way to solve this problem is to add new codes in theme template files. please write codes to edit this new position in 'dashboard-user position sector'.(can manage his own products and write posts in blog page.) 3. I want to make a blog page in seller's own store.(also have rights to manage the page him self) Tell me codes how can make it and add in where. *about page theme template 1. How can I eliminate right sidebar and left products category sidebar in front page? How can make a room(row) to add new featured post in bottom of front page and add featured post?
September 12, 2015 at 1:52 pm 71505
towhid towhid

Hello Jeongsik,

1. To find the problem you can try to switch WordPress default theme and see what happen. If it does not work then you can disable all other plugins except Dokan.

For the rest of the query:
I have to discuss these with our developer team. After the discussion, I will inform you.

Thanks

September 13, 2015 at 1:03 pm 71612
towhid towhid

Hello Jeongsik,

It is all about customization.

To create a blog page, you must create a custom post type. Suppose you have a post type already which name = seller-blog.

Then, you have to include the post type(seller-blog) into the page. The post type must have an ability to edit and delete feature for the blog. Then you have to provide seller to enable the post status option. You have to create a template. For accomplish all of these work you must do huge custom code. It is very challenging If you do not know programming very well.

If you need this feature very much then I will request you to please hire an experienced developer and accomplish this job. Or, you can contact here for the customization:

https://wedevs.com/contact/customization/

Thanks

Viewing 2 Posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)