May 30, 2014 at 9:30 am #21215
Hey there guys,
A few issues i need to sort out asap:
1) I have no idea why the pics in the site cant be viewed when i click them. you can log on to http://www.divaashop.com click on any one of the products and try to view the pics larger. Initially i thought it was the chat plugin i installed, but i deactivated it and its still not showing the pics.
2) on the home page, where the products are showcased, you will see if its a “sale” product the alignment for it runs … its all out of shape. Ive included wishlist but it was out of alignment even before i added the wishlist.
Really hope you can advice asap. If you need access so u can go in and fix it..pls let me know.
ThanksMay 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm #21228
appreciate if can reply asap. thanksJune 1, 2014 at 2:20 pm #21316
how come the question after me has been attended to and mine haven't?June 1, 2014 at 2:35 pm #21317
MahiMemberPost count: 1555
Sorry for late response.
1. Are you using any other image/gallery plugin? I think, its your quick view plugin.
2. Its looking all good to me home page. using Chrome browserJune 2, 2014 at 11:24 am #21336
1) I deactivated my Wishlist, quick view plugin & Chat plugin … but im still getting … the same thing. If im not mistaken this only happen after the update.
2) you must be using a really big monitor if you don't have any issues with the alignment. Ive tested it on all browsers, different size monitors and i got the same alignment issues. Look at this link for a screenshot: http://www.divaashop.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/shot-20140602-19938-1w7wsw5-0.jpeg
I really hope you can help me solve these issues asap as the site is live and we are spending money advertising it. Will be terrible if we are losing sales based on these petty issues.
ThanksJune 2, 2014 at 1:06 pm #21337
Could you please provide us your admin and ftp access?
let us check your issue. it's not happening on other sites.June 2, 2014 at 1:11 pm #21338This reply has been marked as private.June 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm #21340
any updates?June 2, 2014 at 3:51 pm #21341
we don't found any error in your code.
have you change any css of js code of dokan?June 2, 2014 at 3:53 pm #21342
I dont even know whats CSS of JS code …so yes; i did not change anything.June 2, 2014 at 3:58 pm #21343
CSS or JSJune 2, 2014 at 4:00 pm #21344
A friend suggested it maybe a “onclick event handle issue” where its set to click 2 things at the same time event at the same time.
I have no idea what i means … im just suggesting.June 2, 2014 at 4:01 pm #21345
Did you deactivate Facebook Twitter, newsletter & jetpack?June 2, 2014 at 4:17 pm #21346
You know, your suggestion is correct.
there is a conflict between dokan and your plugins Js event trigger action.
So we had to check this by deactivate all your plugins. those are active now.
if you changed any css or js code then please re install dokan again. hope it will not have this issue.June 2, 2014 at 4:21 pm #21347
So is it solved? re-install dokan again? seriously??? what about all the changes, settings and products ive put in?
The topic ‘A fre more issues after update’ is closed to new replies.