we are interested to use Dokan theme, but we need any information before buy it.
1. Is it possible have a free trial to download, for our tests?
2. About the licence number, how it works?
If I buy Dokan theme, with a licence for a single site, can i install it before on my local server (localhost) and, after our customizations, move it on a remote server, and then activate the key?
3. After buy Dokan theme can i customize it without limits?
For example edit layout structure (HTML CSS PHP JS), add/edit plug-in, etc etc
1. We have a demo site to test, you can't download and have a trial.
2. We count activations. You can buy a single license and install it on your local server, but don't activate it there. Only activate on the production server. FYI, we don't block any feature if you don't activate. You just won't receive updates.
3. Yes, you can customize without any limit. But remember, we constantly bring new features. So if you customize it, you'll lose the changes you made after update. So the ideal scenario is to create a child theme and customize there, upon update you won't lose any changes of the main Dokan theme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Are we free to edit Dokan Theme?’ is closed to new replies.