I am using/testing your free version and thinking about moving to the pro.
Need to make sure about couple of issues:
1. i am using a theme (aitthemes – directory) that is using google maps and creating its own items (like post but not posts) and their own categories and locations. will i be able to use those categories and locations as a part of the post as it is a part of the item i would like users to be able to fill out?
2. Will they be able to have a google map filed in order to point to a place/location and the same question about a field for showing the same address? (have a look at the theme's demo to see what i mean)
3. i am using another theme (The molitor – The navigator) and right now i am having bad problems of conflict between the theme with google map and your js. Is it fixed?
4. can i make a field where the users will upload images and it will be just like in the theme… meaning that they will show in the right place (i guess i need to thel the form which field in the db it is or something like that?)
3. It's a jQuery problem and most probably your theme is causing it. WPUF needs minimum jQuery version 1.7.2 (WordPress ships with jQuery 1.8.3). But in your theme, jQuery 1.5.3 is being used. As it's older and there isn't some features, so it's causing error.
4. yes, you can do that. Uploading images and saving them in custom fields.
Yes you can connect your custom fields all together. May be you should try the demo.