I am not permitted to post a topic in the Dokan theme forum, so here it goes.
1. Is it possible to charge sellers a fee depending on a subscription level, like wedevs does for pricing options? This would be instead of a commission or maybe in addition to a commission. Maybe a plugin might work?
2. Is Dokan multi-lingual ready?
The theme looks awesome!
1. Oh subscription, interesting! What would be the criteria of your subscription? Like, they can create *this* amount of products in *this* time period? Right now, dokan is configured as to charge on a commission basis, but if the subscription is addition to commission, that might be done via a plugin.
2. Yes, it is. You can translate it right away. If you are looking at WPML, you could do that too. But no frontend screen to create products by sellers in different language. As an admin, you could do 🙂
1. I have a real estate site with a front-end property submission functionality and can charge based on what type of subscription package they want. You can do Freemium sites like this. Subscription based on number of listings, featured listings, priority search results ranking, etc… For Dokan, I think just something simple like Free Package and Premium Package, with Premium getting something extra. Extra product visibility on the homepage maybe. I will look into a plugin and let you know.
2. I will check a plugin Transposh to see if it works on the front-end screen, too.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The topic ‘Dokan Pre-Purchase’ is closed to new replies.