Also, how can I add one more option in the nav bar?
I tried the following but it doesn't work:
1. Added a new option in “includes/template-tags.php” (line #301)
2. Created a new file in “templates”
3. Added the url in “templates/dashboard.php”
I see the tab in the frontend but when it's selected it returns a 404 error page.
What am I missing?
The code you provided allows to add a tab in “Settings”, but I need to add a main tab. I modified the code but I still have some issues:
1. The tab should appear second. Changing the position doesn't seem to have any effect.
2. The URL should be dashboard/redemptions. The code you provided creates the URL dashboard/settings/redemptions. If I modify the code the URL returns 404 error page.
Here's the updated code:
`add_filter( ‘dokan_get_dashboard_nav', ‘dokan_add_menu' );