April 14, 2015 at 7:31 pm 41333
|Nayem||Hello, I have few pre purchase questions: 1/ How the seller can define the number of products he want to sell ? In the demo, looks like we can't define if we sell only 1 item, or 10 or unlimited. 2/ Dokan is based on woocommerce: does that mean that it is compatible with all woocommerce extensions ? 3/ What are the differences between the light version of Dokan, and the 199$ version ? 4/ Is it possible to allow the sellers to send email campains to their customers, when they create a coupon ? Thanks.|
April 15, 2015 at 2:38 am 41348
5/ Dokan plugin is compatible with any template disigned for woocommerce ?
April 15, 2015 at 12:51 pm 41392
1. If you want to set limit to upload product for the seller then you have to use subscription pack for this. In the subscription pack you can set limit to upload product for the seller.
2. Most of the plugin of WooCommerce works fine in the backend but in the frontend all of the plugin are not compatible. There is few plugins like – WooCommerce invoice packing slip and WooCommerce points and rewards. This two plugin fully complatible with the fronted of Dokan.
3. Dokan lite has not full feature which Dokan pro has. In pro there is shipping, tax, downloadable product and many more feature.
4. Sorry we do not have this feature right now.
5. You can use any WooCommerce compatible theme with Dokan plugin.
April 15, 2015 at 8:02 pm 41444
Thank you for your answers.
Sounds good, but I need some clarifications about the first question: when I tryed the demo, there wasn’t any field to specify the number of items that the seller offers.
I don’t want to set a limit of products, but I need to have the possibility to sell an unique item, and the possibility to specify a stock.
April 16, 2015 at 10:51 am 41481
To set product limit for the seller you have to use subscription pack and for that you have to install Dokan subscription add-on in your site.
Can you please describe in more details about unique product?. Seller will be able to manage stock for his every product.
April 17, 2015 at 6:20 pm 41600
Hello. I have some pre purchase questions.
2. Also, does dokan have payment on delivery option for buyers.
April 20, 2015 at 10:00 am 41779
1. If you will purchase Dokan plugin then you will get all those feature in the plugin as like as our demo. You have to configure those setting in the plugin as your own choice. If you will face any difficulty to configure our plugin then we will help you to configure our plugin in your site. We do not have any trial option so you have to test all the settings in our demo.
2. You can set cash on delivery method in the checkout page. It is WooCommerce built in feature.