July 17, 2015 at 8:16 am 56101
|Nayem||First off, amazing plugin! And my sincere apologies for the lengthy support, but it is only because I am in the final stages of launching this website and I would like to tackle these problems once and for all! Could you please assist me with these questions? 1. When a seller signs up, there is a message on the dashboard that says “Error! Your account is not enabled for selling, please contact the admin”. Can I change this message? If so, what file? I was not able to locate it via inspect element of firebug. 2. For the page style, can I switch it so that there is no title? For example, oh the dashboard, there is the title that shows up before the dashboard “Dashboard: Home>Dashboard”. I think it is a page template but I do not know where to change it. When I add new products as a seller: 3. Draft to Publish: When I input all the information and click submit. However, it only saves as a draft and I have to scroll back down and submit it again to publish. Can I just bypass the draft mode and have it publish from the first click? It makes it confusing to the user. 4. Inventory and Variants: My marketplace involves selling food locally. Can I make the Inventory and Variants section disappear completely? It is not needed in my case. 5. Shipping and Tax: Can I automatically also have it calculate tax (and no shipping)? There is no point in the section for me because it is for food locally. 6. Other Options: Can I delete this section? It is not applicable to my sellers. 7. Product Reviews: Can I automatically have product review? I do not want to give the seller an option to allow product reviews or not. 8. Even if I disable that sellers can edit reviews, the seller can still toggle and delete these reviews. How can I ensure that they are unable to do this? Withdrawal: 9. Can I delete this section completely? For my store, I would like to pay out all my sellers at the end of every month. And I would do this via API calls instead of manually. Social: 10. Can I delete some columns in the social section? I do not want Google+ or Flickr. They are not popular where I live.|
July 24, 2015 at 9:29 am 56814
Any updates on this posting?
July 26, 2015 at 12:34 pm 59092
I am really sorry for being late. We were in vacation.
1. Please open Dokan plugin/includes/template-tags.php file. In line number 577 you will get this line.
2. You can do that. But you may require customization.
3. We have already changed this feature. In our next release it will be the default product status. It will not save as draft in Flat view.
4. You have to customize the plugin code to hide those tabs from the product page.
5. We do not have such kind of feature right now.
6. I am not clear about this question. Please describe me in more details.
7. Sorry, this feature is not available.
8. If you are right then it is a bug. I will check for this and if found then we will fix it.
9. Yes, you can remove the withdraw menu from seller dashbaord. Unset the array Withdraw from DOkan plugin/includes/template-tags.php file. In this function-
10. Yes you can do that.
July 30, 2015 at 8:46 am 64330
With the new update, the code has changed for:
Me: When a seller signs up, there is a message on the dashboard that says “Error! Your account is not enabled for selling, please contact the admin”. Can I change this message? If so, what file? I was not able to locate it via inspect element of firebug.
Nayem: Please open Dokan plugin/includes/template-tags.php file. In line number 577 you will get this line.
Do you know where I can find this text again?
July 30, 2015 at 9:57 am 64335
Please open Dokan plugin/templates/global/seller-warning.php
July 30, 2015 at 10:52 am 64339
Thank you so much! 5 of the 10 issues solved!
1. Inventory and Variants: My marketplace involves selling food locally. Can I make the Inventory and Variants section disappear completely? It is not needed in my case
Where is the file to edit and hide this section when adding products? Do you know what code I should be deleting?
3. Other Options: Can I delete this section? It is not applicable to my sellers.
To clarify, this is another section that I would like to hide/delete when a seller is adding products. I would also need the location of this file and know what to delete.
4. Product Reviews: Can I automatically have product review? I do not want to give the seller an option to allow product reviews or not.
When you say that I cannot hide the “Enable Review” button and always have this option as yes. Can I customize this to do so? If so, where is the file sheet and section for this?
5. Even if I disable that sellers can edit reviews, the seller can still toggle and delete these reviews. How can I ensure that they are unable to do this?
Has this issue been fixed in the new update? Because I updated to 2.4.1 and I can still delete the comments.
6. Can I delete some columns in the social section? I do not want Google+ or Flickr. They are not popular where I live.
Do you know what file this is located at? Also, do you know what code I should be deleting to have these options go away?
Thank you again Dokan! Do you have a paypal address that I can tip you at?
August 1, 2015 at 4:08 am 64629
Also, can a seller edit their reviews? I didn’t see a button for that? For example, what if a seller wants to delete their review or add a Follow-Up to their original review?
August 1, 2015 at 3:53 pm 64698
1. Yes, you can disable those tabs from product edit page.
2,3-. If you are using Flat view to upload then you will get those codes Dokan plugin/templates/product/new-product-single.php file.
4. Product review will be enabled by the admin. Admin can enable or disable it from WooCommerce->Settings->Product.
5. If seller can edit review after disabling that option for them then it is a bug. We will check and if found the issue then we will fix it in our next release.
6. Yes, you can delete.
August 2, 2015 at 1:55 am 64781
4. No, I would NOT like to give them the option to NOT ALLOW product review. So I want product review enabled EVERY TIME so no button is showing (because it’s always YES). Does that make sense? Can you please let me know how to do this?
5. On Product Review, this is an error. I have Seller can review product reviews TURNED OFF but they can still review. When I first downloaded the older version, it seemed to have been fixed, but it is broken with your new update. Can you please fix this soon?
August 2, 2015 at 5:04 pm 64847
1. Product review will always enable by default. If seller want then they can turn it off.
2. Yes, we will fix this as soon as possible.
August 11, 2015 at 5:17 am 66415
Do you know if the seller review edit issue has been resolved? Sellers can still delete reviews.
August 11, 2015 at 10:51 am 66429
In our next release, this will be fixed. Please keep patience.
August 11, 2015 at 11:18 am 66438
DO you know what file I need to access in order to delete some columns in the social section? I do not want Google+ or Flickr. They are not popular where I live. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. 🙂
August 11, 2015 at 2:28 pm 66475
You will get those codes in Dokan plugin/includes/function.php file. In this file you will get this function-
August 12, 2015 at 2:24 am 66595
Thank you Nayem, you guys have the best support 🙂
August 12, 2015 at 10:45 am 66621
|Nayem||This reply has been marked as private.|