Hi there. I hope you can help with three Front End Pro questions, please:
1. Can the front ed be styled with Twitter Bootstrap. I know that generally the answer will be yes, but specifically I am thinking about the front end forms: is there any way to add Twitter Bootstrap classes to form fields etc? Or can classes not be added?
2. When a user is editing or creating a post on the front end, and they add images, do they have access to the entire media library in WordPress? Or just their own media?
3. Given the features, am I right in thinking that this plugin can be used to manage memberships?
2. They Dont have any access not even own media. Yes, they can edit/delete their post images (ONly if you allow to do so)
3. Not really. You can handle subscriptions (more info here) and you can assign user roles by using different registration forms. But, it works great with any other 3rd party membership plugins like – membership by wpmudev, s2member etc.
Let us know if you have any further question.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘Front End Pro: Bootstrap, images and memberships’ is closed to new replies.