Tagged: sms verification with dokan
June 21, 2014 at 11:24 pm #22281
am trying to integrate SMS verification with the Dokan theme.
After installing and setting up the plugin,
1) the system directly takes me into the customer/seller dashboard accordingly without verification.
2) If i logout and then re-login then i get a message “You are not verified yet, Please enter the verification code. Click here to enter verification code” .. but when i click on “Click here” nothing happens.
Am i missing some setting.
NOTE: i've read through the readme.txt but it hasnt helped me much !!!
Any assistance is highly appreciated.
RJune 23, 2014 at 11:56 am #22313
Sekander BadshaMemberPost count: 2067
You didn't mentioned the exact name of the plugin you are trying to use. And we didn't tested such kind of plugin with Dokan. Check the URL inside the ‘click here' text if it is alright or not.
Talking to the support team of that plugin would be the best option. Or you can send us the plugin along with documentation of that plugin. We can test that for you.June 23, 2014 at 12:20 pm #22314
i am talking about the WP SMS Verification (weDevs) your product.
Which i am using with Dokan theme on a wordpress 3.9 installation..
both purchased from this website 🙂
the url shows a # .. so ideally i am assuming it aint loading any link inside it.
you can test it yourself. (I'll pm you the login details shortly)
rhaulJune 23, 2014 at 12:23 pm #22315This reply has been marked as private.June 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm #22318
so basically i am looking at 2 issues.
1) After registering the user does not need to enter the verification code to be able to login (He gets logged in directly, immediately)..
2) ones i log out and then try re-logging in it gives the notice : You are not verified yet, Please enter the verification code. Click here to enter verification code … and the click here does not have any link or popup in it… its just a #
if you could suggest a solution on this plz.
since both are wedevs products i guess you guys would be the best guide on this.
rahulJune 23, 2014 at 3:41 pm #22330
Nizam UddinKeymasterPost count: 670
Extremely sorry to say that WP SMS verification is not compatible with Dokan. Its a different plugin not Dokan addon. Hopefully we will release a sms verification addon for Dokan in near future. Thanks for understanding.
Have you bought any package from any SMS gateway(SMSGlobal, Clickatell, Nexmo, Twilio ) that the plugin supports?
After buying their package just complete the following procedure
3. Visit the settings area in “Settings” => “SMS Verification”
4. Add your SMS gateway details and activate the gatewayJune 23, 2014 at 4:09 pm #22333
i did actually see in ur forums that it is compatible And just need to follow as on readme.txt to deploy it along!!
anyways, since this is the case i would request you'll to help me replace this with another plugin.
i was looking at the ajax search plugin.
if you'll can assist me on tht plz.
either ways i wont be able to use the plugin anymore since i am only planning to use this on the dokan theme.
This is the forum entry i am referring to : http://wedevs.com/support/topic/sms-plugin-dokan/June 24, 2014 at 11:46 am #22357
hi nizam & team.
do we have any updates.
let me know how i can proceed with this
ideally at this moment wht i am expecting is for you'll to be giving me an alternative to the plugin..
i wouldnt mind that being replaced with the ajax search.
let me know how we proceed frm hereJune 24, 2014 at 11:51 am #22358
MahiMemberPost count: 1555
Sorry about all confusion. Can you please tell us what actually you are trying to do here?
– Users will get verified through sms during registration?
– or, if user want to visit his dashboard for first time he/she need to be verified via sms?June 24, 2014 at 11:52 am #22359
Nizam UddinKeymasterPost count: 670
I just replaced the plugin with Dokan Ajax live search. Please download it from your dashboard. Thank you..
The topic ‘How to ? .. SMS Verification with Dokan’ is closed to new replies.