July 19, 2015 at 2:27 pm #56276
I have few questions regarding dokan plugin:
1) How to create more tabs in product page and how to link them with back end wooocommerce and dokan plugin?
Example : i want to create new tab called specification on product page and i want to make that field available for vendor and back end woocommerce.
2) I am wondering how can a person review digital download files before approving or publishing product online. Is there any functionality available for that i have reviewed but i didn't find any functionality or download button to download digital files before publishing. So my question is how can i add download button to download digital files before making those product online or can we send those files via email to review.
Thanks & RegardsJuly 19, 2015 at 3:54 pm #56301
1. You have to customize Dokan plugin to get more tab in the product page.
2. Right now we do not have such kind of feature to review any downloadable product before purchasing.
Thanks.July 19, 2015 at 4:26 pm #56305
Thanks for the quick reply.
1) Could you please guide me to customize dokan plugin.
2) I mean to say when ever vendors create a new product it has to be send me via email or i can able to download that product from wordpress admin panel so that i can review that product before publishing online on my website.
3) is there a functionality available after vendor creating a product it will going for pending review but after publishing product again vendor want to update script or want to modify details it need to go for pending review again.
I want to customize above functionality very urgently so please guide me.
Thanks & RegardsJuly 19, 2015 at 11:30 pm #56331
1. We do not provide support for customization. We only provide support foru our built-in features, configuration and installation.
2. You can set your product upload status as pending review then when a seller will upload a product it will not publish automitacily. Admin will publish the product after finishing his revew. Admin can see all the uploded product from Wp admin->Product and he can publish them from here.
3. Same answer as like number 2.July 20, 2015 at 1:26 am #56345
1) I don't want customization from your end, i just only want to know in which file i can make changes to create tab's and option in back end from where i can insert text so it will going to display in front end product tab.
2) May be i did't explain you well, I will retype my question with elaboration hope you will get my point.
a) Vendor create a new digital product after creating a product status of the product will be pending for review.
b) Admin will review the file and make that product as live.
c) After publishing the product it will be available on the website.
d) In case if vendor want to update those files what ever the files he uploaded and admin approved it i want to make those product as pending for review, example he added 1 in description after approving the product i want to make that product as pending for review which is already been approved by the admin it should again need to went for review process.
I don't want you to make changes, please just guide me i will do it my self.
Thanks & RegardsJuly 21, 2015 at 4:56 pm #56512
Still waiting for your answer.
Thanks & RegardsJuly 21, 2015 at 11:04 pm #56555
1. Please open Dokan plugin folder/templates/product-edit.php. You will get those code for the product edit page tab.
2. I have already said that you can set the product status as pending review. For simple or downloadable you can set that. After uploading a downloadable product admin will approve the product from backend. But after approving the product when the seller will edit the product again that will publish automatically. No review will require that time
Thanks.July 24, 2015 at 9:59 pm #56843This reply has been marked as private.July 24, 2015 at 10:07 pm #56844
I have one more question: how to make tags writable by sellers instead of selecting pre-defined tags created by admin.July 26, 2015 at 6:00 pm #60129
Seller can not create tags while uploading a product.
In your previous post you have attached some screenshot but I could not open those screenshots. Please provide me valid URL.
Thanks.July 27, 2015 at 3:12 pm #60911
Yeah i know that seller can't create tags but i want to know if you can provide me some snippets by adding that may seller can add also add his own tags from seller dashboard?
I am sending you screenshots links again for your reference:
1) I want same product short description field as specifications on woocommerce backend.
Like this http://hddevelopers.com/woocomerce.jpg
2) I want same description field as specifications in vendor dashboard product page dokan plugin.
3) I want same tab on front end single product page and want to display data from back end field called specifications
Like this http://hddevelopers.com/tabs.jpg
Hope you got my point
Looking forward for your answer.
Thanks & Regards
ShahbazJuly 27, 2015 at 6:50 pm #60988
In your screenshot you are showing the editor. You can not show the editor after submitting anything into it. When you will upload a product you can see the editor in big description field but when you will publish the product it will turn into a plain format text. Now if you are looking for showing the editor always then it will not possible.
Please let me know if I got you wrong.
Thanks.July 27, 2015 at 7:01 pm #60989
I don't mention anything about editor i just want new field same like above field which i shown in image. For example product description i want to add new text editor called specification where i will insert text and specification for the product then it need to show in woocommerce field as like product description then it has to be shown in new tab on the front end page of product page like Description, reviews & seller info. I want new tab there as specification.
Hope you will understand.July 28, 2015 at 7:28 pm #61319
To add a new description field in the product upload page please open Dokan plugin/templates/new-product.php and you will get these lines-
<div class="dokan-form-group"> <?php wp_editor( Dokan_Template_Shortcodes::$post_content, 'post_content', array('editor_height' => 50, 'quicktags' => false, 'media_buttons' => false, 'teeny' => true, 'editor_class' => 'post_content') ); ?> </div>
. You have to add this again.
Now to save this data in the single product page you have to create a new description tab. You can use this WooCommerce filter-
woocommerce_product_tabsto add the tab.
The topic ‘I have few questions’ is closed to new replies.