Tagged: install issues
August 30, 2015 at 11:55 am #69638
To get rid of 404 pages, you have to change the permalinks settings. If you do not want to change the permalinks settings then we will not be able to fix those 404 errors. Please allow me to change the permalinks settings.
1. I have checked the attributes option and it was saving correctly.
2. Yes, in your site product tags are not saving. We will fix it in your site.
3. Review page is working fine but from the product page it is showing 404 because of the permalinks settings.
5. Can you please tell me which sidebar is not working correctly?
6. I saw that you are using WPML in your site. WPML is not compatible yet with Dokan plugin. If you want to translate your site in the Hebrew language then download the translation file from- http://translate.wedevs.com/projects/dokan-plugin/he/default.
From this page of translation, you can easily export the
.mofile. Please check the screenshot-
7,8,9- We will try to fix your store page style issue. There are few issues in your theme style for that reason it is not showing the store page correctly. No need to worry, I will try to fix your store style.
10. Here is the store URL – yourdomain.com/store/tempadmin/. You can change the word /store/ to your own word. You have to do it from Dokan->settings->General->Seller Store URL.
11. The header menu is coming from Dokan theme. It is not plugin feature. As you are using a different theme for that reason, that header option is not available there. If you want to get the header as like as our Dokan theme then you have to add few custom codes in your theme.
12. Become a seller button will appear on the my-account page. It is looking smaller because of your theme style.
To fix your issues, I have to deactivate all plugins except Dokan and WooCommerce. Also, I have to set the permalinks as “Post name” and “product”. After that, I can easily check and fix your issues. If you do not allow me to deactivate your plugins or change your permalinks then I will not be able to fix your issues.
Thanks.August 30, 2015 at 12:38 pm #69644
First of all did you change the languga on my site or any settings?
I gave you the login today and suddenly i see some words are set to english and not to hebrew like here:
For example now it says here month in english:
Also all of your store is now in english – what did you touch? You are the only one that has access now!
What else did you change on my site?
Now you need to know that once you change the permalink of the site, ALL current links will stop working!
It happened to me once when i tried to fix Dokan and my site went down the toilet. If you need to break my site in order to fix your plugin I prefer to keep my site up and just give me a refund. I never ever heard of any plugin that asks you to change permalinks to the entire site.
ALso you want me to break a live site with disabling all plugins to test your plugin. Its a live site!
I cant just stop the entire site. People use it.
As I said, if you want to change the permalinks, you need to provide a way to redirect the old pages to the new ones as I am not going to break my entire site once again. Last time i tried to fix Dokan Google sent me thousands of 404's and i lost rankings!
1. How exactly attributes works?
I choose an attribute and nothing happens:
It doesnt give me any options from that attribute to choose from
ok so fix it but dont break my site while doing it. WHy upgrading your plugin to 2.4.3 didnt fix it automatically?
Thats how every other plugin works.
5. The store sidebar. If I enable it , it shows nothing just a non working banner
I have exported the po file of hebrew, and placed it here:
I dont see any thing in hebrew on the store:
7,8,9 – ok thank you. i been waiting for long for that. I cant let any seller use the shop like that.
Also the store button's text is gone ehile visited once:
There is no way to read anything on these buttons. Same thing happens in the store registration page and in the file upload module – the button is white and the text is not shown on it.
10. I wanted to use the word tempadmin in hebrew
Your store creaton form doesnt allows it. When it creates the URL it becomes blank like —
11. What header do you refer to? My question didnt mention an header. Please send a screen shot.
I cant even see any store on your demo as they are all broken.
I can maybe set a time when you can disable the plugins, but again as to the permalinks your suggested permalinks breaks the entire site and will create every current indexed page to got to a 404 page – what is your suggestion for that?
I am not going to un-index every page i have on my site and have it go to a 404. That doesnt make sense.
I also asked not to place any link to my site on your reply but you still placed it in your last reply. Please remove ASAP.
I need my site fixed asap as i am giving up on your plugin. i dont have any other plugin that caused me so much issues and took so much time.
LiorAugust 30, 2015 at 7:06 pm #69717This reply has been marked as private.August 30, 2015 at 8:08 pm #69718
Which files did you change and did you create backups?
I need full documentation of your changes
As I said dokan needs to work with basic plugins and with a compatible themeAugust 30, 2015 at 8:12 pm #69719
The buttons are still not seen:
There is no text on them.
I see that the store page looks much better now – thank you.
ALso the reviews button seems to work
Here is there a way for you to fix the store images:
Each one is different size
Which files do you change to fix the layout? I need to document that.
Also what about the hebrew language? Why the po file i have downloaded from your server and uploaded didnt do anything? WHere do i need to place it? which directory?August 30, 2015 at 8:13 pm #69720
also how did you fix the reviews without changing the permalinks?August 30, 2015 at 8:20 pm #69724
I just tried to login and I cant login to wordpress admin now – i get blank page!:
What did you change?August 30, 2015 at 8:28 pm #69725This reply has been marked as private.August 31, 2015 at 10:29 am #69745
We did not login to your admin area and did not touch your plugin or any settings. Through FTP we have added some css style in your theme's style.css file and checked the store page.
Right now I can see that WooCommerce is not activated your site. Please activate WooCommerce plugin in your site.
Yes, we can fix the store page image size and also the button, you have mentioned in the screenshot.
The topic ‘Issues after upgrading from DOkan lit to DOkan 2.4.2 pro’ is closed to new replies.